All Comments on 'Servicing My Buddy's Pregnant Wife'

by dinstigator

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Deviantly SICK Writer is Also Stupid

So his bestest buddy the husband wouldn't have sex with his pregnant wife because it might hurt the baby - ok it's a choice to help insure delivery - but then the asshole tells his buddy to fuck her as much and often as posssible - to service her - to practice breeding her while he's gone - in affect that you buddy can always make another baby if this one dies from your fucking her at 6 months pregnant!!

Writer, this is just tasteless depressingly perverted subhuman dribble from a very pitiful twisted mind - where and when did you feel this could arouse anyone except a sick perverted self cuckolding deviant like you!!!!

Jeez - don't pass go - forget the $200.00 - get some real help soon - Oh and stay away from the children as well little sick one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The most stupid comment I ever read

Oh, you stupid man, don't you know it's perfectly safe to have intercourse up until full term LOL Ask mommy and daddy to explain the facts of life to you, after school finishes ;)

Very nice story BTW, and can't wait until part2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

i always had a thing for pregnant women....i wish i could "service" a few of my pregnant lady friends...looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great

So you had a note from Mike to service his wife. After the baby was born did you give her your seed to make her second baby, with or without Mike being there? You had his permission to service her, in writing no less..... Looking forward to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not likely

I would also say come on. Why would someone not have sex w/ their own pregnant lover due to fear of harming the baby, but then give them permission to bang away while I'm gone. The story had some good moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb Story

If you don't like the story, so be it.Don't be so demeaning and nasty. This is a fine piece of work.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Beautiful women: Pregnant Future Mommies

Very erotic. A pregnant woman that has been denied a cock from her lover/husband, is a very erotic one in most cases. I love to fuck pregnant women. Those future daddies don't even suspect what they are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Run fast!

I don't care if she had a signed, sealed and stamped letter from God. NEVER fuck with another man's pregnant wife. Are you terminally stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ah!

Your friend didn't want to fuck his wife because he didn't want to hurt baby but it he was ok with you pounding his wife, get better ideas.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
ute and entertaining

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous