All Comments on 'My Aunt was an Artist'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Well Done!

Very well done! Romantic, erotic, and a good ending. Hope you write more.

tunesmithtunesmithover 18 years ago
This story is a gift in its own right.

Amazing and incredible! Perhaps the story of the year. This is the highest of the form. A genuine gift to the reader. Wonderfully sensual and tantalizing, and unsurpassed in its character of erotic tenderness and love.

I have been a regular Literotica reader for a several years now. I have found some brilliant, wonderfully touching, and highly erotic pieces along the way. But this story is special among the best.

There are gems of priceless wisdom here. There are some great statements of the finest elements of lovemaking. I think anyone coming of age in their sexuality should read this story. And though I'm well past that springtime of life, I felt honored to be reading it. I can't say I've ever encountered that before--feeling honored to be reading a story here.

I'm quite serious when I say this should be developed into a film. There are the elements here for an amazing literary film. (Dare I say "art film?")

Wes99, thank you for this story! It is brilliance.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

She wasn't teaching him about being a great lover. She was making him her 'boy toy'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1128 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.