All Comments on 'Merry Christmas Bobby'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
um, what does this have to do

with loving wives? or did you just put it there out of habit?

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Obviously it's someone else's loving wife!

And that's okay with me.

This is every 18 year old's wet dream!

I can see my problem now, I was just too healty!

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gosh It's Trying eh bobbie

As talented as you are why doesn't the wizzard have a brain?? Is there anyone in this story worth a shit - no not really - the kid hates everything & is a dud - the loving wife with kids is a guilty whore and the nurse is an old slut without a heart - all this and no yellow brick road to like.

With your talent and imagination what the hell are you doing defacing it with lower slabobia type crap anyone can type. Cynically isn't a biggie as not to many people get it or like it.

I saw some "H"'s back a few so I'm confused - help me understand this lowering to other levels? Is occilation in vogue or is it the snow blindness?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Shit man

I just go to the end and read who's wife fucked who and if her husband liked it then give you the usual zero(usual because sometimes......)

Shit man....it's the holidays. I think I'll give you a good cheer "2".

p.s thanks for leaving the comments turned on. They are sometimes more entertaining then the stories(present company excluded of course...sometimes)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuff

Bob you are the man !! Your stories always get a reaction out of me. Keep up the good work!!

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Great as always...

Bob, your stories are always great, and the only problem with this one is that it was too short.

I don't understand the people who leave comments here about how they hate the "slut wife" genre. Why do they even read Literotica? I suppose it's because they can't stand the thought that other people may actually enjoy the stories, or perhaps they are so morally stunted that they feel that THIER morals are the only ones that count.

Keep up the good work, and ignore the anon naysayers.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural and meaningful

A great story. But where is her hubby when she is visiting you? Waiting downstairs in the lobby? Maybe she wants to make all this up to you further by having your baby and working on this after you are discharged from the hospital? There is a lot of room in this story for future chapters, and knowing your writing style I think you can come up with something along that line?

sacksackover 18 years ago
rather interesting...

I wasn't expecting the sex to occur so abruptly. It might have been more meaningful if they had more time to develop the "pre-sex" relationship. The first part of the story was very good, and I was eventually expecting some kind of epiphany leading to his new found love of Christmas. Instead, the second half was merely a good stroke story. This could have been really great....darn

cookiejarcookiejarover 18 years ago
All I can say...

Is she was loving and she was a wife. *wink* The answer to a teenage boy's prayers. Good luck!

Cookie :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
*laughs gently*

Ya know I left your submission until last today because I enjoy your other stories... I wasn't disappointed... I was giggling at the end with a smile on my face... thank you for posting this.

Always, E

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
He better NEVER complain

about Christmas again! At eighteen I would have let a woman run over me if I thought she would treat me that way afterwards!

Signore CalcioSignore Calcioover 18 years ago
More, please!

How about a 2nd chapter in which Bobby gets a little more TLC? Maybe nurse Mabel or even a cute female doctor could also help Bobby out.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
That's One Hot Healthcare Honey

Nicely done. A neat twist (hospital sex that doesn't involve a sexy nurse) with a well-used touch of humor. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 18 years ago
Now that's socialized medicine!!

A true bipartisan health improvement plan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the very few that we enjoy from JPB...

As previously stated, 98.1% of JPB's stories are dog shit but the 1.9% that are not are typically great stories.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was cute

So I rated it 4****

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Hilarious!

Great short and sweet. It gave me some humor when I needed a distraction from my own problems and JPB delivered. Thank you!

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
From the one and only

JPB!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the offering.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Please, run me over

But, with my luck her name would be Laura Gertrude Perdition and be a card-carrying member of the Women's Anti-Everything League

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Mmm-mmm. My kind of Christmas present.

Shit. I don’t get that even on my birthday.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Screw the sex part

She ran into him with her car. Pot hole or not he should be looking to collect a LOT of money from her insurance company. Who gives a damn about a blowjob? SHOW ME THE MONEY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next Christmas... in the ER again. Enraged husband cut off my dick, shattered my knees, and sprayed my face with acid.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I don't care how good the blow jobs are, the iPod full of fucking hip-hop gets her sued.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was silly, but it is fiction after all.

imhaplessimhapless7 months ago

Short, sweet, erotic, and entertaining -- need I say more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...