All Comments on 'Swimming with My Cousin Andrea Ch. 01'

by DanielOC

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great buildup

But when it got to the sex, it was wham, bam. How did it feel to her? Needs details, details, details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

You really did a great job of writing this story ; nothing exagerated , everything done realistically .I should know , I had the same relationship with my cousin .

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Almost Disappointing

You need to talk about it SOON! And give us more chapters on this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree, it was almost really good,

but then the sex was like an afterthought. Wham, bam, thanks you mam!

Also, as was said, some on her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot summer love

This story was really hot in a bad kind of way! We need to here more on this to see what happens. You left people wondering what is going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
first story huh?

wow, very impressive for a first submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So awesome

There's nothing i like better than a good cousin story and yours was right on the money. Good style and I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
passion

full of hot passion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

I really liked this story. Innocence and passion mixed together - it was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sex?

They didn't have sex, it was the sound of the door slamming. Read before you criticize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Barely got through it...

I liked the story alright. It was a good build up for the following chapters, but you need to buy a dictionary if you are going to write. "You are" is shortened "you're" not "your". "Your" is possessive. Also, look up the differences between there, their, and they're. There are a few others (such as "caves" instead of "calves"), but please learn to spell if you are going to submit stories for others to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Omg please continue >.<

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cliff Hanger

Wow just had to end it here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What wrong with you

Your the biggest pedifile in the world get a life tf being horny over you cousin wtf!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't like em don't read em you sick fuck

Dibshit

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
ten years later there is no point giving suggestions

or criticisms,

I like that she called and invited herself to visit.

I like that she asked for the sunscreen.

I also acknowledge the mutual reluctance when it was moving toward intimacy.

but

I do not like that it drew to a close abruptly, and the interaction ended in less than a single page.

It is so very annoying for the reader to close out, search for the continuation, and begin again. over and over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I got groped and fondle in the hotel pool.

It was a hot day in July in Las Vegas 103 degrees and it was'nt nobody in the pool but me and 7 men.I can only swim under water.Im 17 and the men looked liked they were in their 50 and 60.I walked by them and said hello sexy mamma i smiled and said hi.I jumped in the pool and started swimming under water and as i came close to edge the men had there cocks out shaking it under the water at me.I got up and stood to my feet and the white men were laughing,i then got out and went in the small hot tub and they came in the hottub with me..I just laid my head back and closed my eyes as 2 of the men sat right next to me and in front of me,still with my eyes closed i felt feets in between my legs touching my pussy and the men on the side of me were touching me titts and ass.I cocked and spread my legs wide and let them do whatever to me.The men on the side took my hand and put it on there thick hard dicks and one of the men i front of me scoot of in between my leg and skid his hard dick into my pussy.I just wrapped my long legs around his and said oh yes fuck me.Another guy got in back of me and i was sitting on his dick.The men rotated and took turns fucking me in the hottub.After a long day of fucking strange men i must say i really enjoyed it and never think i could/would do something so nasty like this but i did and i would love to do it again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

Hot storyyyy , love it keep it up ...!

TrailRider22TrailRider22almost 5 years ago
good reading , sure was short

Sure was a short getting hotter story. I hope there is more.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

An intriguing beginning.

His mind was 'wandering' more than 'wondering' but I suppose it could do both...

4 stars 'cuz I want to know what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous