All Comments on 'My Wife's Doctor Visit'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You are lucky alrite.

Your wife is one hot and horny woman. I blew a huge load in my wife mouth reading this story while getting my hard dick suck. My wife goes around letting other men fuck her too, but till today, the biggest dick she ever had is a moderately thick and eight inches long. Would love to watch her being shag by a very thick dick which is ten inches long and beyond. I really hope it will happen soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Singapore

Probably gotta move out of Singapore for that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

That story really turned me on. I had to read it with a rabbit in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Contradicting...

/initially when she started sucking on his huge hard cock, she has seen it well enough and why the hell is she complaining about its huge size when he's gonna fuck her???

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Trashy

Trashy whore goes to the doctor and gets paid twice. Oh my! Something new in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

A LONG time ago I did a naughty ob/gyn exam in the military. She was a married servicewoman I knew well and sometimes flirted with. When it was made known she was due her annual pap I was confused at first. She had a partial hysterectomy so she didn't have a cervix or a uterus. The military system didn't care, she still needed an annual pap smear. I resisted to no avail. Sometimes the military is irrationally inflexible.

When I called her she was bemused at having to come at all. I openly shared her sentiment. I offered her a choice of pencil whipping the exam, a minimal exam, or an inappropriate exam. By inappropriate exam, I MEANT go through the full motions and to an empty slide. She must have THOUGHT I meant naughty as her reply was, Since she has been apart for her husband for the last eight months and wont see him for 10 more months, if I am clean and have condoms, she'll take the WILDLY inappropriate exam. I scheduled her for the last exam of the agreed upon day.

That day I tried to get all of my staff out early. I didn't want anyone else in my wing. Some were suspicious, none more so than my assistant/ stand-by. I finally confided in her why. This knowledge made her more adamite that she be there as MY witness, in case this later went south. So... When she arrived it was my assistant that got the others out on time the ball rolling. I was nervous the whole time and I feared it coming back to haunt me but it never did.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Cute story. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous