All Comments on 'Transexual Whore'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My fantasy

This story put one of my fantasies into words as if little sebastian interviewed me. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SLUT

MY FANTASY IS TO DRESS AS A SLUT AND BE GANGBANGED BY SIX HORNY MEN,FEEL THEIR STIFF COCKS IN MY MAN PUSSY,SUCK THEIR COCKS AND LET THEM CUM ALL OVER ME AGAIN AND AGAIN,I AM SO FUCKING HORNY NOW I AM GOING TO CUM IN MY PANTIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More

I wanted it,my pantyhosed arse had that feeling.Usually easy,go into a city club,sit opposite the bar,legs slightly apart.Today,the guy loked at me,nodded his head and lead the way,i followed.Into the handicapped toilet, o.k., cock already out,my lucky day, he was quite big, very round.I sat on the toilet, he pushed his cock to my mouth, i took it, slowly sucking his cock.He moved back ,told me to hold on to the basin,lean a little forward.My hole pulsed.He put his big cock at the entrance, i pushed backand in he slid, all the way up my well used arse.He groaned then started to fuck, very slowly, all the way in, all the way out,feeling every inch of his massive cock.I came on the third time he pushed into me, my cumm spraying the basin front as he kept slowly grinding into my shit chute,i pushed back,then he went faster, now being totally fucked as his hands held onto my hips.there was a noise, who cares as he rammed into me,then he tensed and his come flooded my insides.It felt hot, very hot,he pulled back out,his hands moved away only to be replaced by other hands, and a new cock sliding into me.O.k.im up for it, little did i know that i was about to pull the train as more than 12 cocks fucked into my tight hole.Next to me a fat looking slut was getting her arse filled too, hand in her cunt as my arse was refilled again.Two bigger guys doubled the fat chick,until she could take no more.I was made to lick her arse and cunt and clean up all the cumm,Yum.

mouth4umouth4uover 14 years ago
Wish I was your girl

I loved your story. Wish I had been the one to swallow all that cum from your ass, then have you fuck me. I'll have to settle for swallowing my own cum in a minute. Thanks

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
My Fantasy Too

That's my fantasy too! I crossdress a lot of the time, always for sex and my boyfriend always cums up my ass bareback.

Like your story, it wouldn't be about the money, but I wish that there wasn't such a thing as STD and I could try being a hooker once in a while. It would make me feel like such a kinky, nasty slut to go out dressed the way I do and take some strangers cum up my ass as a hooker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's all I've ever desired to be. Be my pimp, urn me out in the worst part of town. Take what ever $ I earn. I just want to get fucked over and over, every day for the rest of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous