All Comments on 'Obstinate Stain'

by Unsung Muse

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CopyCarverCopyCarverover 18 years ago
Can I vote 10 on a 5-point scale?

I said it before and I'll say it again--a truly literate piece of Literotica. Great job, Muse; you won't stay Unsung for long

Penelope StreetPenelope Streetover 18 years ago
You're awesome.

My prediction: "Unsung" will soon be an inappropriate aspect of your moniker. Your prose is almost poetry and your symbolism takes my breath away. I can think of no other writer *anywhere* that can get so much out of so few words. I'm jealous. Thank you for sharing your brilliance with us.

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonover 18 years ago
Imagery and vocabulary

I absolutely loved the way you described the setting and the internal dialouges.

Great piece!

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 18 years ago
We are not worthy

Muse, this is exquisite. I'd love to know what your day job is. I like this one more than some of your other work (which I still love) because it seems more whole, more focused, and more intense. The imagery is very powerful - I have a clear vision of these people, and especially their faces and expressions.

Muse, there are professionals out there with less talent. I am humbled once again.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

What rich evocative language!

And what a bitter story. I could feel the anguish of both characters. I also grew quite angry at the foolish behaviour of each.

An excellent, although sad, piece of work.

Well done.

CathleenCathleenover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for sharing your gift of writing. What a beautiful story, and so beautifully written. I look forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Such a deep set of emotions running through this story.

It takes you there and makes you want to interfere with these two lives. A great story makes you want to be a participant in it. If that was your goal, Mission Accomplished. If not, great story anyways!

Rope64Rope64about 18 years ago
First rate.

Very disciplined story-crafting to keep the tensions of the story intact.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Wow!

This is a sublime piece of work. I am stunned and awed and am sitting here with a lump in my throat and a wide open ache for these two beautifully drawn characters. Muse, you need to publish, like, now. Quit wasting your time here.

Honestly, that's the best advice/compliment/nudge I could possibly give you.

But, wow. Again.

And MORE! (I mean, if you're gonna keep writing here at Lit... I might as well benefit <grin>)

Selenakittyn

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Holy God!

Muse, I have to take a moment so my heart can go back to beating normally again! This story completely amazed me with its beauty. You are very talented. I could feel Laura's longing to please her man, and Charles' lust and indecision. Wow. Panty change!

kbatekbateabout 18 years ago
It would be Polite

To at least leave a typo, or mispunctuation in your manuscripts, perfection is the province of the Gods.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
I dont know what to say

Honestly, how do I properly compliment a story that is written this well? How does a common man describe a masterpiece? Every word of this tale is meant to be savored and enjoyed. It is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing this work of art with us.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
help, can't breathe...

your story left me breathless

not because my breathing speeded up

but because it slowed down

and then just stopped

as i took leave of my body

transported to a different world

and now i can't come back

since i'm waiting for...

Godot?

manipulatrixmanipulatrixalmost 17 years ago
breathtaking

It's been said before, but bears being said again. This. Is. Brilliant.

thinkmanthinkthinkmanthinkover 16 years ago
I'm surprised there wasn't any Anis del Toro

Hemingway once wrote "Hills Like White Elephants," and now you've written "Obstinate Stain." Your story is the only one I've read that accomplishes as much in as few words as Hills did. Your prose is a bit more sensual and flowery, but you are both masters of your craft. Consider me moved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:) Not that I'm laughing

lovely poetry and so very human. To me it seem like a real situation where the 'winners' only can exist in your imagination,and the 'losers' are you and me in all our misguided pride. Life as a black hole.. Cheers Yoron.

aliparksaliparksover 10 years ago
Sad in a way...

The story was captivating but sad in a way. They both seem trapped and unable to free themselves from their own thoughts, let alone their desires. It was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What in fuck's name was this shit?? And where the fuck was the "erotic coupling" in this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Painful, beautiful, sad.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous