All Comments on 'Coffee Mornings (Marion & Astrid)'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Randy01Randy01over 18 years ago
Wonderful

and very well written. As a man who has tasted many a juicy pussy I can say your words were just perfect in describing such a wonderful first time experience of pussy eating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ONE ACTIVITY MISSING.

I say it is very erotic, and you describe so well the anatomy of a woman, specialy the erogenous zones, and i loved it.I hope for a CHAPTER 2 AND I THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER HOLE THAT IS UNEXPLORE. IF THESE TWO BEAUTIES USE THEIR TONGUE TO DO THE EXPLORATION YOU'LL HAVE ME AND MANY OTHER READERS VERY VERY WET (DRIPPING). LOOKING FORWARD TO READ YOU SOON.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So that's what they get up to

The next time my wife says she has been to one of her coffee mornings I'll be wondering just what have they been up to besides drinking coffee - very erotic too. Perhaps the'WI' stands for 'Wankers Incorporated'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually

Marion was in for a huge supprise when her husband informed her that he wasn't interested in a three way with her lover, he was leaving and instead of cheating all day she may want to find a job. Not all husbands are little wimps led around by their dicks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6095 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coffee Mornings Previous Part