All Comments on 'From One Story To The Next'

by Texas Tease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice one darlin

lovely story. i enjoyed hearing the tale of your tail and would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Reality based

Wow a real person writing a real stort excellent, a nice break from the enormous cocks of porn and imaginations great job.

striped_tailstriped_tailabout 17 years ago
Nicely Done!

Very Nicely Done! I am a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not too much detail

Like, you didnt include too much detail. Your boyfriend sounds sweet, but from this story i didnt get much.

bpsbpsover 13 years ago
Re: Your stories --

I haven't read 'em all, but I surely will. I feel very lucky to have landed on this one. reading it I could tell very quickly that you were a notch -- okay, maybe ten notches is more like it -- above most contributors hereabouts. your style is relaxed and natural, personal and personable, and your intelligence and good humor shine through it all.

it's direct and never redundant. never boring. not showy or ostentatious. impressive without trying to be so. and I almost forgot to say it's all so sexy and hot and "real" it kinda makes me dizzy. it just stands out in every way.

it's abundantly clear that you REALLY DO know something about the give and take of great sex; the heat, passion, and excruciating pleasure that humans can share. THAT is hot.

Rainmaker1965Rainmaker1965over 13 years ago

As stated earlier, you gave quite a bit of info on your previous bf who only wanted to fuck a virgin, but the bf you have now, very little info. I liked how the story flowed, even the side story with the "virgin fucker."

Please keep writing, as I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
^_^

new to the anal section of erotica, but i really liked this. Having had similar experience myself, it was very well put.

maybe a little less info on the ex.. but over all good. :)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Omg!

You truly are a tease Ms.Texas that was one hell of an anal story!

Lol,I'm still salivating wishing I'd have the honor of exploring your ass like that lucky boyfriend of yours...Well I can always dream an masturbate to your stories at least,so I'm s happy camper;)

But seriously,that was really good,and I especially liked that 'cum in water part'.

Dear god that was so kinky how you described it......"cum drop pankake" I CAME SO HARD WHEN I READ THAT!! 🙌🏽I love your vivid imagination/descriptions the most.....Added you to my fav list,and definitely gonna enjoy reading the rest of your work.....God bless you for giving me a great cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous