All Comments on 'Bend Me Over'

by emrsumbiggens

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love it

that was so hot i came all over my fingers twice while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess the moral morons wont like this either.

Actually this is so stupid it doesnt warrent criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sex ok, english poor

idea, plot ok. punctuation, grammar, and spelling, bad. however, punctuation, grammar and spelling never stopped me from fucking a hot slut. in fact, the worse her spelling, grammar etc. is, the more i feel justified in giving her a good spanking, and fucking her ass with minimal lube. sooo, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I wish My Wife Would Fuck Jeff or a Guy Like Him

I want my wife to fuck another man. I have 5.5" dick. I am an admitted homosexual. I want another man to lay on top of her an plesaure her better than I can. I am a faggot>

She has 36DD tits and a tight pussy, obviosly because I don"t have a decent cock worthy of a woman and I prefer to be a queer.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 13 years ago
great story, very hot

That was short, and very sweet. Definitely gets teh blood pumping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife had an off & on affair with her boss who was 14 years her junior

She believed i had no clue but i knew all along.

Before we got married my grandma (who died since) told me that my fiancee was too pretty & sexy and was full of energy: "...men will not leave her alone & she will succumb to either temptation or pressure. A pretty woman is never only yours..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, i gave it a 4+

It is ideal for a woman (married or unmarried alike) to have an affair at work. I think it is very beneficial for a woman's physical & mental health. Women who are fucked by two men are happier & more self-confident in all kinds of situations (home, parenting, work, friends, in-laws, sex with husband, sex with lover).

If a married woman sleeps with her boss (or the boss of her boss) a wise husband should not intervene; he should give her the time and the leeway to sort her shit out herself.

You think that i am joking but i am not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A] Like very much.

I am a voyeur husband but i have never admitted that to my wife.

I encourage her to go out with girlfriends from work.

I encourage her to buy nice clothes & skimpy bikinis.

She is sexy. I hope she'll start fucking other men.

Time will tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: ☆☆☆☆☆!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0).

😊

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous