All Comments on 'The Process'

by desireethtttv

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just like me !!!!

I want to be just like you -- a panty-wearing, cock-sucking, sissy slut faggot who loves to be used by any man with a big suckable cock. I also offer my man-pussy to anyone who wants to fuck me. I love being a panty-wearing sissy fag and I want everyone to know it.

Tell us more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Me Too

Liked the writing.I am a crossdresser that whore's out my mouth and pussy, especially to truckers. They tend to be a horny bunch. I work the truck stops and the rest area on the major highways. Usually, once you get the first trucker in his sleeper and take good care of his needs you'll find that he'll contact others in the area and soon you'll have ten or more wanting your body. Last night I crossed and on the way to an ABS location I stopped in route at a truck park and right away got my ass fucked. He ask me if I'd be interested in some more guys - what a dumb question!. I ended up getting alot of cum shot down my throat and 10 loads up my ass. I spent roughly 4 hours of non-stop fucking and sucking and after finishing the last one headed for home. The nice part of this is that within 10 miles or so we have 4 rest areas and 3 truck parks so there's always plenty of cock available. Crossdressing and being fucked like a slut whore is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me too

Oh my gosh, my female name is also desiree. I felt like I was reading about myself. Great story.

RichbigRichbigover 11 years ago
Fuck yeah

I only wish you were in OH. You could own my cock for days. Rich

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesireethtttv@desireethtttv
145 Followers
I'm Desiree, a lifelong transvestite. I love to write and while all my stories start out with fact, some do trend to fantasy. There are several, however, that are completely true from start to finish. I'd love to hear from my readers as to which they believe to be true. I lov...