All Comments on 'Babysitter's Revenge'

by slowdeep

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice

one of top ten writers out there - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing...

Even though I was hoping for something else. To being with, I'm not gay! But this story does show guts which I'm surprised you type this without looking back...So I'm proud of you for typing this, keep up the good ol' work, sprt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story!

I loved how different your story turned out.

In just about every other babysitter story they always pertray a babysitter as submissive, and very innocent. But your's seemed more realistic because not every 18 year old girl has the same personality. Some of them actually love to tease, and take control. They get a high out of it almost.

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
LOVED IT

I wish that you would write some more stories in this series. I would love to hear "what else she has in store for me".

Please write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh WOW

Kept getting better and better.

I kept getting harder and harder. Then total shock at the end for me. I never got excited at GG stuff but this was the first for me and I would do the same if given the chance. Damn thanks for a great horny story that now I will have some different fantasy in my head for many days.

I think that I would really love to be able suck someone right know.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
good story

I gave you 5 stars in spite of the misspellings and implausibility. no woman in the world would leave her husband and kids with an 18 vixen in a see thru shirt and pussy hugging cut-offs (but im glad she did!). and speaking of the kids, where were they during daddy's suckfest? I did love the twist at the end as I fantisize about sucking cock, and even wrote two GM stories about it for Lit.

keep up the good work but give your stories a couple more proofreads before submitting.mplausibility. no woman in the world would leave her husband and kids with an 18 vixen in a see thru shirt and pussy hugging cut-offs (but im glad she did!). and speaking of the kids, where were they during daddy's suckfest? I did love the twist at the end as I fantisize about sucking cock, and even wrote two GM stories about it for Lit.

keep up the good work but give your stories a couple more proofreads before submitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous