All Comments on 'Slutty Mother'

by Varazdat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I fucked my mom

My dad was killed in an accident when I was 13. My Mexican mom started dating (fucking) a few months later. She would tell me each time she fucked. I would wait for her to return from fucking. We would hug and kiss when she first got home and again after she got ready for bed. I would stick my tongue in her mouth and play with her tits. Soon I was sucking her tits and not long after ward we fucked. I would fuck her each time she went out on a date. About a year later I had a 25 year old black friend. I decided to share my mom's pussy with him. I turned my mom into a black slut. My black friend had other black friends that also fucked my mom. My mom became my bitch. She fucked whoever I told her to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Way too rushed....

I know this is suppose to be a quickie if i'm correct, but even still, it was really rushed and I just couldn't get into it.

Sorry, about that, but i'm only giving it a 3.

As for the comment below, i'm going to ignore that.

:/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very good short story, but...

the boy shouldn't call his mother by her first name, it's disrespectful. Instead, he should call her "mommy." That'd be so cute. He's got his big stiff prick up his mother's cunt up to his balls, and he calls her "mommy."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP!

What a load of utter absolute bollocks. It sounds as if it was written by a 12 yo still learning how to jerk off.

And as for the idiot who commented claiming to have a slutty Mexican mother who fucks any black guy he tells her to, I'd say he's jerked off so much he spurted his brains out through his cock. NOBODY would disrespect his mother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a well written story. I hope the mother and son keep it up. My mother and I started having sex 9 months after my dad passed away. Mom missed having sex with my dad and she wanted me to replace my dad in bed. We have been sexual incest lovers for over 6 years now and we are going very strong. Mom wants another child and asked me to knock her up but I want to move first so know one knows us and we can live like any normal couple with our children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous