All Comments on 'She's Blind not Dead'

by Amyfriend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
shaving daughter

Great story ! Very believable, especially with the reluctance of the father. You didn't take it too far, as in having oral sex or intercourse, just having them masturbate each other. A real turn on for older men like me, fantasizing about something like this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
turn-on

well-written. you allow enough time for the reader to get turned on so he or she can feel the tingling along with the characters. even though the father is the one pleasing the girl, it does not become too unseemly. after all, he is performing a necessary duty. good for you and good for them!

sexysmilesexysmileabout 16 years ago
Well done!

I liked the pacing -got me tingly! I always appreciate a story in this category that doesn't jump into intercourse right away. Great job!

robwriteshotrobwriteshotalmost 16 years ago
Well Done, very erotic

Not something that I would have expected to like, but you wrote it in such a way that I found it very erotic. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really hot! My daughter rarely shaved it. She knew I liked her with a lot of hair. She would walk around the house in just sheer pantyhose and show her pussy through her pantyhose. Sometimes she just wore nothing and let her short housecoat open and her hairy muff would be displayed. She was in her 20's and kept me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous