All Comments on 'Cum Sluts Anonymous 1: Ralph'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Fetish Hell! That's just too funny

What a wild mind. God, you can make Humor of anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to say, Bob

that you march to the beat of a different drummer!

Nice imagination!

Regards, DJ

apilgramapilgramalmost 18 years ago
Where.....

do I sign up???? Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Making Lemon Juice Out Of Your Cum Slut

How imaginative bobie. To think that an acholic would keep the liquor store but try to fight the demeaning drunken habit is still a fruitless helpless uphill battle of pathetic proportion.

And still you plod on against the self need to disrespect those who just can't help themselves cuz they really don't want to stop demeaning themselves. Kind of a low high that can be made sadly humorous but gets old with repetition and time in spite of the many now ludicrous flavors.

In fairness you make it look easy, but within the same refrain how difficult could years of practice make it for someone of your talent and imagination. Sort of like the happy drunk who is always cheerfully sad over time so he must cultivate different aquaintences at numerous bars or sites to avoid the sad look that always follows the repetitious helplessness.

I do like the aspect of help tho. Perhaps it is a sign of a deep awareness which advances change or perhaps its just another variation of the same song as this was. Time usually tells doesn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fighting addiction

a few years ago i wasaddicted to guvung blow jobs and swallowing plus eating creampies from any freshlu fucked hole, male or female, pussy or asshole. i felt i had to get overit and went to a meeting of cum eaters anonymous. uit was very interesting. two hours raced past as a mixed gropu of 12men and women discueed overcoming the disgustying habit. at the end, we sang a song, held hands and prmised not to swallow cum. then we allstood up, pulled down our clothes, baered our cocks and cunts and pissed in each others mouth. i think its even better than cum, certainly warmer and greater amouts, but messier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Title

Title says it all,it is a load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF????

Time for Ralph to kick Sid to the curb.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Utter

Utter rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9057 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES