All Comments on 'Your Gift'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Very well written! Would love to read more work like this. Thank you for making me wish it was me! (On either end!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A nice little tale

DC:

Think A Horny 'ol Sailor could sit in for the next session? Thank You. Ronnie W.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
A Glimpse of Intimacy!

Red,

Such a languid sweet journey as your main character makes the sexual voyage she's dreamed about for so long. You brought out the sexual yearning and her hidden desires for all your readers to see.

ungenderlessungenderlessover 17 years ago
So descriptive!

I love the unique narration of this story; it makes her thoughts yours and gives it an intimate feel, as opposed to the feeling that you're an outsider looking in. Very sexy!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesalmost 17 years ago
beautiful erotica

Ditto to the plaudits already stated. I loved this story for so many different things. Well done again to one of my fave writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

I'm usually not a fan of the 2nd person perspective, but this one was amazingly well written! I cannot find adequate words to describe this other than WOW!!!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Sapphic Delight

The POV used here is usually not my favorite storytelling technique, but here it works. I felt as if I were right there on the bed, perhaps helping open the gift a bit. I loved how the story's slow simmer turned to a full boil the way the flickering in my belly gradually turned into spasms around my clit.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Oh hell yeah!

Extremely descriptive, and ohhh so hot.

Thank you.

*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous