All Comments on 'The Swimsuit'

by wordmaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
magmamanmagmamanalmost 18 years ago
*Yummmm

Sweet and erotic, an easy connection that sometimes does happen in life.

Those can be the best of all.

MGM

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

If I ever come back as a girl, can I come back as Heather? What a charming well thought out story. Author, you truely are the Wordmaster. Congrats on a wonderful story well told.

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
I liked this story.

How to get all worked up in a few short paragraphs.

Thanks for an erotic tale.

Charleybear

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Speechless!

...What? I said I'm speechless! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Your writing was flawless, the eroticism flowed, and it even had a happy ending! Early in our marriage, my wife volunteered as a model for a charity auction. She was to wear a very sexy dress, which had been donated by a high-end store in our town. It was put up for bid. The buyer would get the dress, and one hour with her at the wine tasting event after the auction.

A very attractive man outbid everyone else, and he requested that she wear the dress to the wine tasting. The tasting room was located in the wine cave, which only had ambience lighting and romantic Italian music playing. When she walked in, and they locked eyes, it was just like Dirk and Heather in your story.

They clicked, later went next door for dinner, and she went home with him. Our prior agreement was that, if at any time in our marriage, she met a guy who checked all, and I mean all, her boxes she could sleep with him. She giggled and said, “That’s a one-in-a-million chance so, it will likely never happen in our lifetime”.

She called me from his place abut 11 pm, and said, “I’ve met Mr. One-In-A-Million. And I’m spending the night at his place!”

I dryly replied, “Spend the weekend. Just get back by 6 pm Sunday night!”

We loved your story; thanks!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

WOW !

You couldn’t have chosen a more fitting name than Wordmaster. The incredible feelings of eroticism were almost overwhelming. I found myself holding my breath waiting for him or her to make the next move. Their gentle but deliberate touching was so hot. Your description of her feelings as her libido surged was so amazing.

The depth and choice of words was like poetry in motion. Whew, I’m still trembling just picturing their union.

Seldom does such a romantic and sensual lightening bolt hit you. But when it does, you have to succumb to its power and savor the awesomeness. My words don’t do it justice, but yours do. You just might be the Shakespeare of erotic writers.

This story moves up to the top 5 of my all time favorites on this site, and I’ve read thousands. Thank you so much for sharing what’s in your amazingly fertile brain. I loved it.5-😊😊😊😊😊❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous