All Comments on 'A Glory Hole Swinger's Party'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PasquinelPasquinelalmost 18 years ago
I like the way you think

Enjoyable, but needs a litle lengthening. It wold have made a wonder 2 chapter story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Party

I did similar,after watching a guy fuck my wife,i went back to the 2 holes that had been drilled and went around to the other side.My wife and i had tried strap on sex on a few occasions,i waited,a cock came through the hole,i stroked it,applied some lube,he got quite hard,put some lube in and around my hole,then holding on to his cock,turned positioned his cock and guided it to my hole,then held still as he pushed back and forward until the head entered me,as he thrust back and forward,in deeper each time,until he was all the way in,a bit uncomfortable but my cock was hard as i stayed pushed against the hole,i felt him get bigger and then warmth inside me as his cumm entered me.As i stood up he said thanks you have a great tight arse,my wife wont let me fuck hers.I didnt say anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gross

That went downhill so fast.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So where is the bachelorette party story? Would have been a good follow-up. And of course, all the attendees' partners at the bachelorette party could take out the future husband for a corresponding bachelor party. Could be lots of fun.

Seems like Maggie could have saved her husband some embarrassment by not disclosing the "whole" truth to her husband. Of course, it could have been much worse if all the males were presented with the requirement to service the other males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous