All Comments on 'Away From Civilization'

by kamakazi19

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Good, quick'n'dirty

Good stuff. A bit rushed in some of the particulars, but great passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Snooze-time Rubbish

Talk about borrrrrrrrrrring!

Leave writing to writers with imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice postcard

Don't strain yourself writing more than 1 page at a time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hit the snooze button

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........Wake me up when it gets good.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 17 years ago
What a waste of readers time.

A typical formula story. Total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Drivel

Utter drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This is a very hot story. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good but...

the story has a good premise, but it seems a bit rushed. slow the plot down a bit, give us a good build up, tease the horny bitch for a bit then pull the 'pop the horny bitch's chery' card for the climax. maybe add some issues and you'll have a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

great story and very hot. Really made me horny but i wanted more.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

So are you going to have your brother's baby, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I quit reading at the huge 9 or 10 inch cock for

the virgin

Grow up guys

tessieanneleetessieanneleeabout 17 years ago
To boring, pep it up, make thing's different.

LIVEN THE STORY UP, WE HAVE READ ABOUT BROTHER ANS SISTER, GRANDPA AND GRANDDAUGHTER. SPICE THING'S UP ALOT. MIX THING'S UP ALOT, GIVE YOUR READER'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT. PLEASE.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 17 years ago
really hot

don't listen th them they just too jelious because they are smaller this story is hot good going

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horny and Hard fuckinggggggggggggg................

Perheps it could be with picture.write down second slot of these fuckkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
01.05.08

Incredibly short, you need to stretch that out about 3 pages or so. Guessing it was written by a man. This sort of thing should be proofread by a woman. Ever had sex with a virgin? I'm not ten inches but i know from experience that in one thrust she'd be crying, not cumming from the pain of it. Try again dude

lisasmurflisasmurfover 15 years ago
WANTING MORE

I wanted more to it or from this young man

hope he does more , but i do get tried of all the guys having

9 or 10 inch cocks,, GET REAL 6 inch is ok too.

but it did make me wetttt

SweetHeart17SweetHeart17over 15 years ago
your story

Even Though It Was Short I Loved It Im Fingering Myself Coz I Wanna Fuck Joanns Brother My Self!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Er, a 10-incher 4 initial experience was bit MUCH!

Your story could DEFIN8ELY use more descriptions! FAR too short, 2 me. Made me erect, but 2 short 4 an Orgasm, really. & WTF is up with the porn-star sized penis? Mine is ~ 7 inches, & I have never heard NE complaints about it. A 9 to 10 incher is Incredibly Large for an average citizen, you know. Nearly quit reading @ that point, but my erection kept me reading. Then it was over! Bah. You ought to describe in detail what the girl looked like. AND how she felt while her Bro was screwing her, also! Details, Details, Details! They make for a better, and lengthier porno, you see. still a pretty good story, I just wish that I'd been able 2 CUM 2 that hotness, is all. hence the '3' I gave your effort. Try again, Okay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write much much more

Please write more it made me sooo horny I almost cummed in my panties

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago

This is preety hot, I came,, but not in my panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why

Why Bother?

Jimmyjim27usJimmyjim27usover 10 years ago
Love it

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I remember

I've had some sexual encounters with my big brother instigated by me. I made out my video player wasn't working and if he could fix it for me. I had a porn video ready to play and when it started we just watched it. I remember my heart beating really fast and hearing my brother groaning at what he saw on the tv. I commented how hot it was getting so I started to take off my clothes, my top & bra first as my brother watched me play with my big 16E breasts. soon I was naked & begging him to fuck his little sister!! He was freaking out a bit but couldn't control himself, soon he was sucking, licking and playing with my nipples then I remember looking down between my legs and seeing my brothers head as he eagerly poked, sucked and licked my very wet pussy. I came all over my big brothers face. It's a little weird when we see each other now, all I can think of is my brother eating me out. I want to try this with my other brother and would love to have a threesome with my brothers, fucking their little baby sister!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed reading the story and hope it is entirely true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

I loved this reading..

I never liked reading. That is until now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep

This was great. Agree with "Wow. My wife doesn't like to read. She reads the first chapter of a book and then skips to the last chapter of the book. But she read this whole story. To begin with because I asked her and second because it is short. But it woke up all kinds of memories for us. She's always had a fantasy about her brother taking her and I've always, since before my dick could get hard, had a "thing" for my cousin. So we have discovered a new story we like, and new writer that we like, and some new games or scenarios to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard cock

I would love to have fucked my sisters arse I got hard just reading about what you did to your sister enjoy fucking her arse and make sure you let her wank you off

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Very short!!!!!!!!!

Now let's hear about the fucking collage Joanna, and all that fucking with her brother, and not getting knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fake-ass story

So let me get this straight, you gave him a blow job and he shot all over the shore, he woke up realised what just went down then after a bit of foreplay he started fucking you again, and again for a second time he ejaculted? That is crazy, if a man just ejaculated it takes atleast half an hour (refractory period) before he can cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: 'Refactory Period'

Anonymous, it's a good thing you didn't put a name, because what you wrote is embarrassing. Pull your head out of your ass and if you're a girl and that's what your guy is telling, he's just doesn't want to fuck you and is hoping you'll won't bring it up again. And if you're a guy, don't blame your dysfunction on a bullshit time limit.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Lovely story!

This was a very good story of sibling love. I could picture myself as Hannah, desiring her brother's attention and finally getting it. The build-up and finish were great turn-ons! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kamakazi

Think about the measurements you give your characters.

At 5' 5" & 105 # Joanna would have the figure of a toothpick.

That's when I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You call this a story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous