All Comments on 'Becoming A Slut Wife: Helen'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That's it!!!!

Complete utter nonsense!!!

Grow up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is a story?

It's a description of something that didn't happen, maybe couldn't happen. It's posted here for our entertainment. If you don't like it you don't even have to find the remote to turn it off. There's no need for silly comments; we all know that different people have different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
S.O.S.

YOUR STORIES ARE ALL THE SAME YOU JUST CHANGE NAMES,YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR STORIES OR JUST QUIT WRITING ALL TOGETHER.

hellraiser69hellraiser69over 17 years ago
When you don't like ?

A TV or radio show don't you turn it off or switch stations ?? The same goes for JPB, You either like his stories or hate them. If you hate them. Why do you read them ? Writing a story is work. I have been working on one for a six months. If you can't write. why bitch.

Moked OutMoked Outover 17 years ago
I just gotta to comment...

Imagine comeing home... First thing you sense is five 'hostile guys' banging your wife... I am willing to bet $$$ she wasnt the one worryd about the camera or threat of force to her husband. Imagine. Or how about this; imagine a girl that 'cant have her sexual urges met if love and emotions are not envolved'. The type of girl like on x men III;see how hard it was for him to spread her legs while she was angry,or the gasps from both because of the pressure and heat comeing from both of them. Your absolutely right; these storys really do get repetative. Same shit day in and day out; some girl, rich or not, emotionally distraught or not, that is with someone they are happy and content with until some how some way someone manages to push the 'bored housewife into a closet' or whatever else goes on... Your right it gets real old fast. And if your like me; youd grab your gun too if you walkd in on two felons (that are registering rapeist with SV crimes actively violateing parole) and an illegal banging your wife... Specially if you just got an 'promotion or other such thing' which really makes things worth while... Now the bit about 'her being just the next door down screaming away'... Was it superman or was it really that the airconditioner was that loud and the allergies were that bad for him... Nah.. Whatever. Still a big difference between the two. Wasnt the 'same group of guys'... Those two were back in jail already for robbing an convience store. The other guys were pretty upstanding citezens, whether they be younger and or not that high on the social ladder. It is interesting to say the least. Ask those two guys in jail why they are back in and they will literally say; "well we were gonna try an blackmail and insurance scam and steal some bitchs house after her divorce with her old man; but then Superman came,wearing the outfit and all,and made us an offer we couldnt refuse". To me everything is that serious. Like getting the normal calls from your loveing bored and distraught lonely wife while at work slaveing away to get done faster everyday to be able to enjoy life with her as the married well off couple in love that you are. So yea; right; this shit gets old fast at times Makeing 'Legal Registerd Swinging Groups' that much more inviteing.Besides that;this is the 21st century,the call 'for the escort to barbs party' got droppd at an cell tower with an illegal microwave reciever on it...I'd be fucking pissd if one of my 'x lovers and or wives' that hubby already knew we had a thing TRIED TO CALL ME AND SOME FUCKING DICKWAD backd by the same fucking people that got 're-caught time in and time out' 4 years running on and with the same 'microwave tower scam' stealing communications of legals with the intent of nefarious and or illegal activity; or the intent to pimp and or make money off distroying others relationships.And if my lover 'was a slut and hubby didnt care';Id make sure she hookd up with one such legal club... I'd also start inquireing as to why 'we still never hookd up';specially if that was the first lie told.Still filming it?I still wonder why I didnt get my second or third call attempt."Oh yea; because I fuck too good right,if she gets contented with just him and hubby then what will we do?"LOL! Same old shit; nothing new; I am still seeing mostly red and blue. While black,white and brown still all legally working and busting their asses at work to be able to spend time with their familys. It gets old real fast;specially when the acosted girl already knows she is going to fuck one way or another...The type of girl that enjoys 'the rapeing' and then has you sent to prison for it still. What can I say besides; lots a people talk shit and lie and love to write shitty comments about storys that portray real emotions and feelings that might actually help an used and or distraught wife deal in her current situation or keep her from doing something she doesnt want or whatever else... I was glad to be able to read it personally;it reminded me of an story posted back in 2001-2 about the same situation and the same 'job trouble'. Except in that story they 'broke into his house one night during those two weeks and supposedly beat him senseless within an inch of his life or maybe they thought that they had killd her hubby... Who the fuck knows; but exactly the same: I think it ended with them comeing to fuck her even though she didnt want it and they tied him up and started rapeing-fucking her till she started submitting and then they took her into their bedroom and he got loose somehow and he used his 1911 .45 and walkd in and shot all five dead; and the story even mentiond something about that same 'cell tower infraction with the legal microwave reciever being (no offence to any colord people) "nigger rigged" and being monitord by felons and criminals while they thought for sure they had outsmarted the local fbi and county people by claiming an in through an faked connection to the US government at an "local area junior college" where the REAL MONITORS COMMUNICATION EQUIPTMENT was dropped, stolen, and lied about while the group of illegals thought they could get rid of him'. And he shows up going;too late for bullshit now;get out of the way and take your punishments and whatever else like men or die like pigs in prison cells. Ya know? It gets old real fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very real!!

OF COURSE IT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE!! good god! if you idiots who dont like this sort of story and do not believe it can happen you are fools who will probably be cheated on by your own wives!!!!!!!!!!!

i neglect my wife sexually just so that she takes lovers!! theres nothing more exciting than coming home and hearing that moaning and slapping as another guy bangs your wife in your bed and comes to greet you with a sloppy red gaping pussy!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
crap of a story

The husband is a fool he should have dumped her right then.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
God I want this author to die from Cancer

lots of guys and woman work 14 hr days... so what?

Please god please Please

kill of ths author asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Meta-Commentary

That one commentary by "Moked Out" (which bordered upon being longer than the story) was totally off the wall and read like it was written on an acid high.

I am not a real fan of JPB, nor am I a detractor. He's one of the most prolific writers here. You don't have to like all his submissions, nor even like any of them for that matter. That's your priviege. If "Moked Out" wants to make some intelligent statement, I suggest he or she try to write a story illustrating the points he or she wants to make rather than a polemic diatribe about JPB's story. (The commentary, by the way, as best as I could tell, only referred to the story tangentially.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a great author

with all the emotional coments left for you, it must mean that you stir theemotions of all your readers, so inturn it means you are a great author... congrats

mike

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
Well Done Again

As usual a very good story Bob. Harry in Va you are everything that is wrong with society. As for Moked Out, you have to be the most boring writer I have ever read. That comment was like a dose of Ambien. I do have to give the two of you credit for leaving your names though.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Well, actually I would laugh

my ass off is JPB's dick kinda fell off. Hell, he isn't needing it obviously. My problem with his story(ies) is the that they are all the same damn story...always have been and always will be. I don't think he even writes the stories that are not in his usual vein. I think it is a ghost writer. :-)

And while I don;t agree with HarryinVa that Bob shoudl die, I don't believe that Harry exemplifies all that is wrong in this society either. If you ask Harry I am sure Bazzz is what is wrong. :-) And besides,our society is so fucked up no one person could possibly be expected to be the poster child for it! :-)

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb even by your pathetic standards

nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get Real

When Bob goes off half cocked and writes a piece of shit like this,I have to wonder about him.Is he a sub whimp,Married to a dom ? Or is he gay and just loves to put down males? Or is he just stupid.While we know that these are just stories,you have to know that any woman who fucks around as much as BoB leads us to belive this slut wife does,she is going to pick up something and give it to her whimp hubby.No man/male/of anyone is going to live with a cheating slut,whore,and have sex with her knowing this unless he is nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gosh Love the EMOTION - NO - Not In the story

but only in the comments.

bobie rotes without it but with great care in self and helpless male humiliation. It's exciting to him but doesn't show up in his scribing - it is just a monotone of crude subhuman absurdities to cover up any human one's.

Then the clincher - he has such talent - really? Talent is completion. Being a very good grenade thrower is more than just pulling the pin it. It critically involves delivery - with some style - some emotion that pulls the reader in - creates positive emotion that has some lasting positive residue - not distain - not anger - not disgust.

However, those are the only true emotions from the stories of bobie - and they come from the disenchanted readers - readers who like most sometimes wait at the railroad crossing for the advertised accident with the busload of babies knowing full well it is soon to happen again.

Quite a legacy bobie - emotionless deaths of humanity over and over - how sweet but not filling. Quantitive but not qualitive by choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TO: COMMENTERS - IT IS A FANTASY!

Please read the open letter from JPB at

www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431176 rgarding his view on these stories.

We all know in real life no corporate VP could have an open slut like Helen for a wife (unless it was a porn business). Also the level of the husband's neglect meant that he really did not love her. Lastly, no man who fought his way over his competitors in business would ever (unless he was mentally unstable) take the leftovers from Helen's lovers.

One thing I will give JPB credit is that he is one of the most creative writers in this category. You may not like some of his stories but when you do find one you like, it is a jewel.

His other stories can be found on storiesonline.net

SleeplessinMD

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 17 years ago
interesting

An interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Keep them coming.

(And keep on pissing off those monogomous wimps out there too. I love reading their sophmoric stabs of hatred that they toss about. The funniest thing is: they'll probably end up in the same situation they are so vocally against. Kind of satisfyingly ironic. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to all you cum eating,stds and aids canidate

who love this kind of crap,more power to you.but to call people who aren't wimp, look at yourself and what you're defending.youre defending a man who eat other men cum from a whoreslut for anybody.hell no i drop her on the spot.i can get another wife,but there no antidope for aids.common sense is inportant in life,think with your head and not your dick.bob writes for people who don't think for themselves.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
To Sleepless in MD

And just how is he a jewel? Coal, yes, diamond, no. His stories are all the fucking same! Same plot, same characters, even the same economic strata for his characters. It is like watching the same movie over and over. I don't doubt that he posesses a modicrum of talent. But there are a shitload of scribblers out there. That doesn't make them writers and it doesn't make their stories worth reading. That makes him a cheat. He can do better but chooses not to. I think he has writing software where he plugs in the plotline and the software does the rest.

I will give you that JPB is the most prolific scribbler here but quanity isn't the same as quality. The best writer I have found here almost never posts: X_Bishop. The quality ain't there but you can't beat the quality.

No, it was garbage to begin with and it is garbage now. Thank the Lord this is a free site. I would never pay a nickle for this kind of writing.

C

Moked OutMoked Outover 17 years ago
System Standard.

Really really old. I here tell I am sometimes boreing to certain audiences. I feel ya just plain bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To: Chagrined

Because you are an author you must know that life experiences make the best forge for good stories. JPB wrote about his experiences with his first wife. Listed below is an excerpt from the Forward to The Helen Chronicles:

BEGIN

A while back I wrote The Dark Trilogy, three stories that reflected my feelings toward my first wife even though she has been out of my life for over thirty years. I received a lot of feedback asking me what in the world she could have done to me to cause that much rage and for me to still feel that strongly thirty years later.

I thought about it and decided to tell the story, but the story comes with a caveat - they are true, but they may not be 100% true. I do not know that much of what I'm writing actually happened the way that I'm writing it. With the exception of the last episode (The Best Friend) I only know what I've been told. I didn't catch Helen with any of her lovers except for Herb. It was only after

catching her with Herb and our subsequent divorce that friends (and some relatives) came forward and told me about the rest. In each case they told me that they thought I knew, that I was one of those guys who got off on having a slut wife.

END

Here are some of the JPB stories I have enjoyed:

Annie's Tits

The Bought Husband (#12 in the Top List for Loving Wives)

Rebbeca Anne

Mavis Gets Even

Saving My Job

Sally's Birthday

By the way, all of the above stories were rated 9 or more out of a possible score of 10 based upon hundreds of voting readers. I almost never rate a story low because I did not like the outcome. If it is written as a fantasy then was it entertaining (for example, The Accident by JPB)? If it is written as a life drama how realistic was it?

Good cuckold (that's willing cuckold) stories are very hard to write because the basic premise seems too silly to be a good fantasy but too incredible to be a real life drama. After all, why would any mentally stable spouse limit themselves sexually to a partner who fuck others in front of them? JPB gets a lot of hate mail because he writes cuckold stories (which is amazing given his life experience). I dislike most cuckold stories because they are not good fantasies or dramas.

Bottom Line: I look at a story as a story not necessarily

some reflection of life. I dislike many

of JPB's endings but that his right. I

continue to look for really good stories or

gems on this site.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to know herself

she knew whao and what she was. priceless. bruce could not compete with that or fill the void

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Got to divorce her

After all that time she goes crazy? Before she brings home something you can't get rid of, dump her and move on. Can't trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was horrible.

She's a totally unapologetic whore. Why would he want to stay with her? She's about to get pregnant with another mans child or catch some nasty disease. So just let her be and divorce her for abandonment. Don't need to give her any of his new raise. All done. Stupid bitch. If she was feeling bad, why didn't she say a single word to her husband until she started to cheat? Better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That Was A Horrible Story

Yes. I read it through to the finish because I so dearly wanted the wife to realize the great sacrifices her husband had made to give them a more financially stable life. But even though he still loves her, it is apparent that she doesn't love him. And why did the men threaten to hurt him if he didn't turn over the pictures he had taken of them? Were they afraid he would end their own marriages? Now that he is back, why does she continue to have extramarital sex in their marital bed? Is she making any effort to wean herself from her many outside lovers? Maybe he should keep that gun handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Believe

I don't believe it.He must be the most spineless human on the the planet let alone the biggest wimp.As he no pride.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Sick

That was a really sick story from what I've been led to believe is a good author. This story gives lie to that information.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was awful. Had to be one of Bob's worst. He must have been mad at the world when he wrote this.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great writing, totally different, 5*s!

A very different story, very unusual ending. He deserted her, she got revenge, a gift that continues to give.

Sometimes we don't put our marriage first, sometimes we don't talk about that elephant, and sometimes we pay the price for our ignorance, arrogance, and delicate pride. And sometimes we're just too F'ing macho.

So this story doesn't meet your pre-existing petty standards, don't ding it. It's well written, has good grammar and punctuation, and it offers a new perspective. Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dude wth was this tripe? I wish I could get a refund for the minute and a half before I stopped reading.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

Hey26' I knew you would just LOVE this one. It is fiction,but stupid people do stupid things. No cuck here

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - really a bad idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not good, don't care for cuck stories. No stars

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Just another cuke story

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love it. Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8990 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES