All Comments on 'Creampie Surprise Ch. 2'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

It is always great to explore each other's fantasies! I applaud you for this as most husbands and wifes keep their fantisies a secret and aren't always explored. This will definately build and keep your sex life alive! Don't stop, let us hear all of your fantasies that come true!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the Fist

I got into fisting with my wife. We would fuck until she was soaked in cum, mine and hers, and then I began by putting a couple of fingers in her pussy and working them in and out. Finally, after numerous episodes I managed to get my entire fist into her hole, eventually my entire hand and my arm about half way to the elbow. Since we are both bi she felt it would only be fair if I allowed her to fist my "pussy". I have taken very large cocks and many sizes of dildos up my cunt, including one that is seven inches around and 14 inches long (of which I have now gotten to where i can handle about 12 inches of it). It has turned out to be easier to do than we expected. Of course, her hand and arm isn't as large. We can now get it in to the elbow and she loves doing it, while calling me names such as cocksucker, slut, whore, bitch and many other things. She's now gotten to where she has her "lovers, both male and female" fist my ass while I fist her pussy. I love it and can not get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
bi sexual bitches

Fantastic story well written. I'm a bi faggot queer bitch that loves anything of any size shoved up my ass pussy. fortunately my wife is a whore that goes for anything also. Once we got into fisting it became a daily occurance. I love it when she's got her arm in me up to her elbow and calling me every dirty name she can think of while my arm is buried in her cunt. with the fisting we abuse each other both orally and with whips, hands, etc and with anything to cause pain. I love it when she comes home, walks into the house and I have two cocks up my ass, one in my mouth and others waiting their turns. i love to take her to an ABS location, get her naked and inform everyone in the place that her pussy and ass is available and my mouth and ass is free for the taking. We make sure all are aware that we are both low down whores begging for their cocks and will gladly take two or more at a time.in any hole.we both love being fucked by the guys and then running our arms into each others arms into our asses/pussies up to the elbow. we usually visit the ABS locations three or four times each week. The operators of the business lets us in free and provides matts for us to use. Needless to say we draw quite a crowd.. For the record we do have a doctor that checks us out every two weeks to make sure we haven't over done thing. He uses his arm up our ass and pussy to check it out. For payment we both suck him off. It works for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous