All Comments on 'Leg Man'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quintessential fetish stroke story. Excuse me

while I find something to wipe my monitor with and a a replacement keyboard %)

QuillmanQuillmanover 17 years ago
Delightful

An exquisite story. The slow delightful build up creates wonderful anticipation, with teasing nuances thrown in to keep the appetite whetted. For those of us who are leg lovers, this is a treat. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A leg lover's dream cum true

This story is every teenage boy's dream. Hope smudebucket has more stories like this to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brill description

What great writing with such a slow but detailed build up - like any fetish really!! then you get hooked. This story reminded me why I love ladies legs - because it leave something covered, something to search & something to discover. It was a shame that the relationship was fully explained at the end, but you could write another couple of chapters, one about being allowed to explore her tits & the other about losing your virginity. I look forward to reading more.

Keep writing.

Menderman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From 1 Leg Man to Another

You leave me very jealous of your luck, in awe of the game and wishing it was me in it. Never given a Rating to a story before - but this is just Brilliant

GwensnylonsGwensnylonsover 9 years ago
Adolesents fetish about legs - Loved IT

I was also an adolecent with a huge leg or pantyhose or nyloned fetish. It was great how you explained in the start that looking at boobs naked women is great. But there are a huge population of men like me that absouletly love legs, women with legs encased in pantyhose or nylon stockings. Great Story! I wish there were more stories like this in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Damn, words cannot describe how vivid and amazing that was. If this is really true, I'm so damn jealous of you man haha

wagonet2wagonet2over 7 years ago
One of the best!

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica! Very descriptive! It had the unmistakable tone of honesty! whether it happened isn't important, but it COULD have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awwww!!!

Almost perfect! Fact is, a true leg man would NEVER go for his cock when a pair of stockinged legs are right in front of him - within easy reach! He would go for feeling and stroking those legs first, every time, and for as long as he could until he passed out!

Still, I rated it a 5 for dedication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous