All Comments on 'Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Never improve...

Samuelx, Samuelx, Samuelx. Your stories just never improve even after so many 'moons'.

Your initial description clearly said "She continues to fuck black men with her dildos."

But frankly there was no continuation of this story to the first one. There wasn't any link at all. This story is a complete story by itself.

1) The women in this chapter were not Alice but Janice and Stepahnie. So can you explain how was it a continuation and how 'she continues to fuck black men with her dildos" when they were not the same girls at all?

2) At least the so-called first chapter was more focus on how Alice did Jason with her dildo but this chapter was more of lesbian sex and groupies. The description of getting a dildo in Alan's arsehole was so minimal it was hardly noticeable.

You're NOT on the subject at all. 99% of your stories doesn't read what your description describe. It was way way off topic.

Could you stay focus and not deviate? Tell us more about the dildos in the arses as what your description said.

3) You sex scenes - they were so dull and boring I could hardly keep my eyes open. I kept yawning and yawning.

Honestly your literary skill is way way below par. It may help if you try reading up some of the really quality work here posted by some nifty authors like LYG, JPB, Ohio just to name a few.

Please try and put in more effort for your next story. Spice them up and stay on the subject!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointing

I was hoping this would be a continuation of chapter one but it's a totally new story told by a jerk. you need to learn how to write, the story was so plain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES