All Comments on 'First Meeting'

by holden_2005

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MissSensesMissSensesover 15 years ago
Great read!

I love that power that a woman has over a man, especially when he's powerless to do anything about it. Very Erotic. Keep writing!

ImaFantasyImaFantasyover 15 years ago
If it were ME...

So, you're a virgin? Hmmmmmm. Well, that won't get you any sympathy or cut you any slack with me. If I were the woman at the table with you it would go something like this...

"Get your little ass under this table NOW & suck that strawberry out of my hot, sopping wet pussy. And make me cum...unless you want to be punished."

You instantly slip under the table, thinking you're hidden from view by the table cloth. Crawling over to where I'm sitting you gently start kissing & licking my inner thighs.

Not at all happy with this, I reach down, grab you by your hair, & ram your face into my pussy. Finally getting the idea, you start licking & sucking for all you're worth.

Knowing how embarrassed you'd be, I reach over and pull the table cloth up so EVERYONE can see exactly what you're doing. Then I lean back, sliding my hips over the edge of my seat, spread my legs as wide as possible & closing my eyes, begin to enjoy your inexperienced efforts to please me.

As I become more & more excited I reach down & grab your head, shoving you face hard in to my twitching, wet pussy & start humping your face trying to reach the climax I feel building. I open my eyes enough to look around & find that not only my friends but several other people in the restaurant, including some of the staff, watching our performance with awed expressions on their faces.

Do you bring me to climax…hmmmmm?

LushDivaLushDivaabout 15 years ago
fun imagery

great little read!!

Mag58Mag58over 14 years ago
Mills and Boon

A nice story and well written for a newcommer to the genre. The story was a bit 'twee' and romantic for my tastes but hints at good things to come.

Blue_shoes1980Blue_shoes1980over 14 years ago
nicely done!

What a wonderfully romantic, seductive little story! I'm ... <adjusting my skirt> really rather 'bothered' right now. Hmmmmm ... must be the change in barometric pressure. Yeah, that's it! Or should I be thanking you? *kiss* ~Tori

LadyGenevieveLadyGenevieveover 13 years ago
Enticingly Stimulating

Having had a similar encounter, I so admire your incredibly powerful gift for conveying the electricity two people experience when their sexual exploits are on public display. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Southerncharm48Southerncharm48almost 13 years ago
Love this story

I have to say I love the feelings this story gave me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userholden_2005@holden_2005
57 Followers
I adore older women. I am not an age-ist. But there's something about a mature, sensual, uninhibited and articulate woman who knows her mind and what she wants – and is not afraid to do whatever it takes to get it. Someone classy and sassy and a bit badassy. Someone who loves ...

story TAGS