All Comments on 'Tammy's Public Display Adventure Ch. 01'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good slut story

She is open and respectful of both husband and lover with no hidden agendas. Yep a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story!

Good continuation of last year's story. Was hoping however to read that Derek had successfully bred her by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poorly Written...

...and unworthy of being read even by the most undiscriminating of readers. In the final analysis, just another wimp husband, male humiliation story that doesn’t have anything new to offer. Pitiful is the best word to describe it. I hope the writer gets a few years worth of psychiatric counseling to heal the deep psychosis that stimulates him to write crap like this. Add another few years of writing classes and the writer will be ready to post stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another whore and her pimps story

That is probably putting it too mildly. You forgot to give the black dominate master his due with the 18" cock and his massive member.

More total trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Forget The Poor Race Hook & Look At Wimpalong

I feel sorry for you writer. 3 years of wimpdumb and still can't see it.

Wimp on for more laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice start

I continue to enjoy all of your stories. This is a great start to a new series because of all of the options. Can't wait to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too bad

there is not a section for whores and pimps because this is not a loving wife story, but a deceitful wife story filled with her infidelity.

Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
slow start hope for you usual great sections

Good to see you're back. Slow start to another series? Would like to see you finish the the other series, they were great. Look forward to your continuing stories.

Please finish the other story from Vegas and what your husband wanted to do when he agreed to let you go.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Welcome Back

Looking forward to another of your great stories.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful start to this story

Tammy this is a wonderful start to this series of stories. I know first hand the affects I caused to a woman with a remote vibrator on public. Love the envelope challenge for her! Thank you and please continue with your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and dickhead get whore off in public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous