All Comments on 'A Holiday in Looe Ch. 01'

by leaky_one

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
USA

Um...why is EVERYONE pissing all over the entire town? Painting the town yellow instead of red? Golden showers is an interesting fetish, but I guess I was expecting a more intimate fetish story. After Emma watched the first man they stumbled across while he was peeing I supposed she would take it farther with her beau, not witness the entire population relieve their bladders in the streets and on every building along those streets. Weird. To each his/her own, though...fair enough...I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Best one!

This was my favorite story by far. It was so hot. Every paragraph was fun and it turned me on so much. please write more about couples, not lesbians. Couples are the biggest turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tedium unlimited

If you're going to write something vaguely erotic, then an entirely unbelievable and un-arousing chronicle of fully dressed people pissing all over a town's streets not only isn't erotic. Reading it is about as tedious as watching paint dry.

Hopeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm

It was good, but not your best work. It is not exactly realistic, and it was hard to stay interested. I'm not flaming you, sorry if it feels that way, I'm just trying to help. All of your other work is fantastic, but if it is possible i think perhaps you were too horny when you wrote this ;D That often happens to me, and my whole story ends up being a rediculous fantasy that makes little sense :) Anyway, looking forward to any more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful

What a wonderful experience it must have been to relieve themselves in the streets of Looe in the way Mark and Emma did in this story. I wish I could have witnessed all the pissing and the big puddles they made. A very arousing story, although not very erotic. A good story to read, especially for piss-lovers!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Hmmm,

Maybe the next chapter will have some erotica involved. Watching someone piss is erotic but, what the hell... everyone in town; all over town? I'll try the next chapter and see if things get more sexually stimulating. I love the golden shower as part of sex or the prep for sex but so far I'm not getting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous