All Comments on 'Jane Strays Far From Home'

by TattyTaleTeller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Enjoyable. Nice touch at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

This same thing happened to me this week. Only thing he pounded my pussy for about ten minutes before he took my virgin ass and came in me. I felt like you was telling my story. Wow I hope my hubby reads this. Good story, bring us more..........

sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
New Story Reviews

This story has been reviewed on the New Story Reviews of the Author's Hangout, Lit Forums.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
I appreciate the effort

If I got it right, his pick up line was that he likes anonymous sex, and pronto - she gets up and walks with him to have unprotected anal sex. This was an unusual mix of incredibly (even for a fantasy) unimaginative and un- sexy copulation. I appreciate the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Terse and Formulate But Well Written

I thought it was a good first effort and offers the likelihood of better in the future.

It was intended to be shallow but did show us her mindset to a limited degree.

Thanks writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better luck, next time

Sorry, I gave up after the 3rd or 4th time she said ,"Why did I say that". Anyone mature enough to travel around the country visiting clients, would be mature enough to tell an arrogant, immature ass-hole to get lost and stop bothering her.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great fantasy, really got me going.

Very readable too. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous