All Comments on 'Motherfucker'

by Willailla

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
he knows his mother wants it--good and hard!

This fine short story shows what wild urges seethe under the surface of a seemingly ordinary family. Chad has the normal healthy son's desire for his mother's cunt and knows just what he wants to shove up it. He smooches her--even with his dad there in the next room!--but she initially resists. Probably because she's worried about her hubby looking in and seeing the big tent in his son's pants pressing against mom's ass! At a family gathering Chad's has a lot to drink, so when he's alone with his mother his motherfucking instinct kicks in. He's a big strong boy, and easily subdues her. He knows that with dad not around, his mother wants his big hard dick up between her legs. Chad introduces his very stiff prick to his mother's very wet twat, and mom's instantly convinced that up her motherly twat is exactly where her boy's big cock belongs! Chad unloads his heavy teenage balls up where any son'd love to--his own mother's warm, loving, oh so cozy cunt!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little short but very good

Too bad that there wasn't more of this hot story. I would have liked to read about what they did the next day.

I would hope that mom gave up her pussy to him, anytime he wanted it.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rape

Charlie chucked chad and his dad. THEN good old chad raped her. It's what happens at the beginning that a court of law will use to determine if it was rape. NOT liking the fuck later. The latter part is ignored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous