All Comments on 'Lorna's Pleasuring'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MOre Please

Well written and very erotic. Loved the way you built the story and took the passion higher as it moved along. Hope there will be more to come!

rsqman69rsqman69about 17 years ago
Outstanding!!

What a truly outstanding story. I absolutely love bringing pleasure to a sexy lady, concentrating all my efforts on her since I know that when she has been fully satisfied that there will be time for my own orgasm, even if it's just by my own hand while she watches......it's all good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!!

Terrific, Otazel!! Your story read like one of my own fantasies. Again, Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
after this, the sky is the limit!

Great story! Moreover, not just a great story but one with so much potential. There are so many things to try. From a MMF threesome where the first one awakens in Lorna a curriosity concerning bisexuality. The second one would be the boys play to her choreography and direction whereas the third could be her best friend is similarly deprived at home and she introduces her to Matt; somewhere along the line long suppressed emotions are given free reign. There is also a potential for femdom and all that entails as well as for cuckolding the oviouslly complacent husband. Personally, I would be very happy if Lorna could discover a passion for strapons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
True Erotica

This is true erotica, well written, intelligent and with warmth. Very arousing, too! Keep writing like this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done

Follow up with Matt teaches a "men's class"...mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
too true

As a late 30's married to a good man and suffering through 15 yrs of mediocre sex. THIS is my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yoou lost me at shaped like a supermodel at 39... LOL!

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Being ass fucked by a total stranger, might be better than marital sex?

Lorna obviously prefered to experience anal sex, outside of her marriage. At least if that stranger proved to be orgamic, then it should be mutually agreed as a regular addition to her husband's sexual repetoir! Make sense to most females, in a twisted kinda way?

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 11 years ago
Delightful, as always

You're one of the truly exceptional writers here, and stories like this prove it. Warm, affectionate, adventurous, and insanely hot! I think you capture beautifully the pleasure a man can take in pleasing his lover - and, I think, the fact that so many men don't understand that pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

Love your stories, especially "Testing Her Limits," but this one is maybe your best effort thusfar. Your style captures the full intensity of the skilful progression of techniques that totally brings satisfaction to both lovers. Bravo - and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My Error!

I mentioned in my previous comments that one of my favorite stories of yours was, "Testing Her Limits." It was, in fact, "Surrender!" Sorry about that!

winterreisserwinterreisseralmost 11 years ago
Her pleasure!

To me the story lived - it was as if I was the subject and the onlooker at the same time. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but it ended too abruptly. It should've continued with their post-sex snuggling and then with Lorna giving that lame-assed wimp husband an ultimatum: to attend classes to teach him how real people make love or take a fucking hike!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, good fantasy, there must be thousands of women who are married to a middle aged, over weight husband who takes it for granted that wife will always be there, and sex is for him to enjoy. The divorce figures would suggest that many women get to the point in their life when they want more, they have done the dutiful wife bit for 10, 20, years now want something else. How many times have you walked around a mall and seen a well presented woman with a trim figure for her age and an overweight slob in tow, some will put up with it, some will try something different, this story is about a woman who wants different, yes she is a cheater, but if hubby had been tried, she would not be looking elsewhere, lesson here for all middle aged plus hubbies......

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 days ago

Great piece of writing, the build up leading toward that final scene was just excellent, although a moment of post sex intimacy could have had Lorna reflecting on her new found ability for astounding anal orgasms and what it could mean for her future….

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous