All Comments on 'Not the Script She Was Expecting'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Interesting

Expanding your repertoire, I see. The old, romantic softie did creep in at the end.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hhhmmm nice

I loved it! Related to it, except I did not receive the love. But the "sesions" we share are hhmm WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
children's book

Thought you're not into children's book? This is a freaking fairy tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aww...

I read the forewarning and I must say I'm surprised by how touching the romantic part of this was. I was expecting less and got more. It was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So...

I read the beginning and honestly, there was only maybe one or two words that I missed...

This was a really awesome one!

And to whoever down there said this was like a children's book,

I would like to say,

WHAT?

oscuro_fuerzaoscuro_fuerzaover 15 years ago
nice short story

Don't take personally the comment about smaller words... just keep on doing what you are doing! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another nit

She has a ball gag in her mouth, how is she begging him to do her ass? You need to explain the gag removal before putting in all the dialog. IMHO. Kind of a quick transition from B&D freak to vanilla sex, but I think you sold it. Makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Aswsome writing

Don't listen to whoever said your words aren't right. You are a very gifted writer, and I very much enjoyed reading your stroy. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

I loved this! The right mix of force, passion, and real people interactions. I don't know what that person is talking about - your writing is perfectly understandable and well-crafted to boot. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Totally...

and absolutely everything you want and more in a bdsm story. Even a bit of romance. Nice -- very, very exquisitely nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

English is not my first language so forgive me for any mistakes:

This was one of the best stories I've read! Have you thougth about getting your work published?

I actually really enjoyed how you wrote this, so to whomever told you to use simpler words I say: a non native speaker can understand this, shame on you. You may want to try 50 shades if this was too hard for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous