All Comments on 'Watching Her Go Ch. 02'

by magiconnecticut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More, please!!!

I dearly love a good, believable piss story, and this (in combination with its predecessor, to which this comment also applies, as the two of them really make just one story) is one of the best I've read in quite a while. You hit all the right notes. The pissing-in-the-sink scene was hotter than hell, thouugh it would have been interesting to have him fuck her on the sink as she peed (check out GuyPeeWriter's magnificent, too-few stories from early '03 on Sprinklesgold for some ideas-- where is he now??). I always find simultaneous pissing-and-fucking combis (especially those depicting the woman peeing while fucking!!) to be extremely stimulating; thank you for the two you provided. The only thing I didn't care for is the implied-incest kicker at the end of the story. Not that the incest angle bothers me, but it seems liable to take the story in a new direction or even bring it to an end, either of which would deprive us piss junkies of a continuation of a most promising story arc. Whatever; whether you continue with these characters or with new ones, you show a real flair for the golden stuff and I hereby beg you for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

I loved it, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Another piss freak

as one who thoroughy enjoys being pissed on, especially by a woman, I found this story exciting. Love eating a woman and having her to start pissing for me. My mouth immediately goes to the hole so I can drink all of it. I also suck cocks and I tell them in advance that if they want me to eat their cum they must then wash it down with their piss. I even piss in my own mouth on a regular basis and most mornings drink a glass of my own salty, but tasty refreshment to start my day. Love it.

tongueman53tongueman5312 months ago

My God, I Love this Story. I can't wait to read the rest of it . I think that your mind must be about as Evil and Naughty as mine is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous