All Comments on 'Transitions'

by Nishta

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really Great

One of the best First Time stories ever. What great descriptions of your first orgasm witha cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutely love this story. It definitely has to be among the top three erotic stories I've ever read. As an MTF it is truly inspiring to find such good material catering to our "special" circumstances. There is just way too much of the same shemale and crossdressing sub stuff.

JessicaMDJessicaMDover 13 years ago
Such a rarity!

I absolutely loved this story, it's one of the few really good stories with transsexual women in them. ^_^

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 12 years ago

I loved both of yorur stories. I tried to send feedback but it wouldn't allow it. Your stories are both insightful as well as informative. This story is a beautiful journey that will be remembered for many years to come (no pun intended). You are a beautiful woman both inside and out. May you have many years of enjoying life.

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Your writing is terrific ! As much as I enjoyed the erotic content, I enjoyed your writing style and superb use of description even more. Your future as a writer, erotic or not, is very promising. Please continue to provide your constituency with this delightful fantasy !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

great reading very hot very sweet i wanna see more of these two.

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 11 years ago
that's the way it was for me...

that's the way it was for me when I transitioned.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Story, Excellent Writing...

...And incredibly hot and erotic! Made this a fav 5, your writing is really direct and the characters are well thought out and 'fleshed' out. Would love to see more from you darlin'! Just keep writing, I'll read anything I see from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for this... very enjoyable read. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my favorite

I love this story! It makes me want to feel what Nish experienced.

LockedDariusLockedDariusover 9 years ago
Great story.

One of the first I can remember reading on the site long before I was a member and really got me hooked. Loved it.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 8 years ago
Lovely and Amazing!

Such a lovely story and amazing characters. I loved the way it developed, each friend having obstacles to overcome. The hesitancy giving way to mutual reassurance on the path to eventual satisfaction felt so real and so familiar. You are an author I want to read again and again.

Hugs and Kisses, Di!

SexymaxSexymaxover 6 years ago
Loved It

Could we get more chapters please, especially with other girls who don't know, I enjoyed it very much, so much that I cried too.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The end of a long journey & the beginning of loving one.

A truly beautiful & tenderly written story of a young ladie's long journey into her present life. I would've enjoyed myself even more if would've been wearing my.heels & sexy lingerie, this I'll still fo now and gently bevin touching myself..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a brilliant story. I read it almost breathless. Very talented author and I look forward for more!

MorphenianDesiresMorphenianDesiresover 2 years ago

Magnificent. I had to make an account so I could save this for later :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So disappointed that this is the only one. I truly enjoyed the writing and her point of view.

FrodovFrodov4 months ago

Bravo! What a fantastic journey you brought us your readers along on with you. Masterfully done.

Despite anyone’s professed sexual orientation and preferences, I’m sure everyone has wondered from time to time what sex would feel like for the opposite gender. It’s a natural curiosity that most will never realize. To be someone who actually has or does experience both sides would be mind blowing. Of course changing from one to another gender is pretty much a one way ticket for life. I would hope they are satisfied and happy with the end results. Much like this story.

Again, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous