All Comments on 'Big Butt Queen Ch. 03'

by bbwlove_it

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very sexy, but...

i feel horribly sorry that rita had to be heart broken like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my goodness...

This made me feel SO sad! I honestly almost cried - I may, yet - for Rita. Personally, I'm a fan of fit women that have voluptuous curves regardless, so I was more for Rita. All in all... This was just depressing D:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

the BEST EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HORRIBLE.

- Mean-Spirited

- Depressing

- Disturbing

All those words describe Keri. There's no appeal whatsoever to this story. It just stinks.

DonnaAbbondanzaDonnaAbbondanzaover 9 years ago
I am Keri

I simply loved this story, as well as all of the author's others. He gets it.

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years ago
What a douche.

I hope Keri killed him. Cheaters are worthless.

Although judging by the end I her she crushed him to death, lmao.

Good story though. I think I'll give it a four.

wolverine77604wolverine77604almost 9 years ago
so true...

I LOVE this three part story because I actually DID leave my thick gf for a much fatter, badder bitch!!

Unknown81Unknown81almost 6 years ago
Here's another direction this story could have gone...

Here's another direction that Big Butt Queen could have gone (and, being a frequenter of Literotica, I would prefer this): this starts out with Keri and Rita being about the same age in my version.

So, when Rita confronts Keri, they argue for a few minutes and then...they start laughing at each other. When Rita's husband asks what's going on, Rita explains that Keri is an old childhood friend of hers, as they were the two of the biggest girls in their class back in the day and did everything together; also throw in the implication that they probably were lovers (among other things). They drifted apart when they went to different colleges (though they kept in touch). Then, Keri lost her job (and boyfriend) some time prior and was looking for another job, so Rita had an idea.

Knowing of her husband's love of big women, Rita suggested she apply for the job, wondering if her husband could resist Keri's charms. While he couldn't, Keri told Rita all the details (of course) and a funny thing happened: Rita got turned on listening to Keri. So, Rita has a plan: Keri will move in with them and he can have them BOTH. Threesome ensues, of course, because this wouldn't be a Literotica story without it..

Heck, I'd have loved that ending...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous