All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 16'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So happy!!!!

I am so happy you're back!!! nobody can write like you, with such elegance and sensuality. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
omg ireland???

i'm really glad to see you've started up with this story again i've been checking it seems like forever anyway can't wait for the next chapter .hope the wait is not to long

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please continue

please continue this story asap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

more please......I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE continue

I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Plz cant wait any more

Oh Dear wherever u r just finish d story im just dying 2 know the result watll hapn 2 kat n her baby? I chk on for the updates twice a day n dnt keep me waiting thanx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dont STOP!!!

Have spent all night reading from beginning. Please please finish the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Request

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackbutterblyblackbutterblyover 15 years ago
I would love to read more of this wonderful story.

I would like to read more of this story, but you fave not updated it. Would like to know if you are going to finsh it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

Please tell me you will finish the story! ive been reading it all night from the beginning and have to know how it ends!

MISSLADYMAM20MISSLADYMAM20over 15 years ago
IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES ON THE WHOLE SITE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO ADD THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

sphinxE78sphinxE78over 15 years ago
Please finish this story!

This is a wonderful story. i can't wait to know what happens next..please finish it! You're doing an excellent job on the story, but we would really like to know what happens.

rwctlc1107rwctlc1107over 15 years ago
More please!!

I see that it has been well over a year since the last chapter. I really hope you try and finish it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please continue your story

Please finish the story i have to know how it ends........i am drawn to the story its like u cant do without something unless its finshed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please, please, please finish this story

I keep checking this story every week and am desperate to know how it ends...

I want them to be together...

Please complete this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

THIS IS LIKE MY FAV SERIES EVER!! PLEASE FINISH IT IM DESPERATE TO KNOW THE END!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!

Please! dont tell me you're going to leave it there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Impatiently Waiting...

Please, please, please write more - I can't stand not knowing what happens to Katharine and Mohammed...it makes me want to cry knowing that I have to wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm Begging you...please finish this story!!

I've been waitng years for you to finish this series. If your still out there please know that there are still people who would LOVE to know how it all turns out.

msbkxmsbkxabout 14 years ago
are you going to have more?

this story is unfinished and I am soo into it, I reallly hope you update with a conclusion to it...it would bring the biggest smile on my face! You are a talented writer and it would be great to see more of your work :)

CaseybearCaseybearalmost 14 years ago

the ending is unfinished. Does he ever find her, does she ever have the baby or did she lose it, does he ever figure out who payed Jean to take her, etc. I would be really really really happy if there was more. The rest of it is really good and I got into it from the beginning, but it needs an ending its left kind of hanging.

honnabeehonnabeeover 13 years ago
Nicola Italia Writing Again on blogspot!!!!

To all of the readers who enjoy this story as much as I do:

Nicola Italia stopped writing on literotica because they refused to publish one of her stories. She continued the story on her blog, but stopped writing as she was going through some extremely tough times. However things have gotten better and she has started writing on her blog again. You can read more of The Sheik and the Slave series, along with some other wonderful stories, on her blog. Her blog website is posted at the bottom of her bio page. Please visit it as it is well worth it to continue the story.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

THANKS!! I saw the story again and was upset once again it wasn't finished. I'll have to look up that blog! Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

what happens in the end???

please can you finish it...

its such a captivating story and One of the best i read :)

please do finish it

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
about the sixteenth chap

its already the sixteenth chap, but i think its not yet done. i would really want to know what happens after this chapter. i look forward to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
story is ongoing

Go to her blog she has all the way to chapter 22 and has last updated april 2012 so the story has yet to end i am still patiently waiting for the next chapter she wrote this so exciting cant wait go here and go to the archives to read from chapter 16.

http://nicolaitalia.blogspot.com/2012_04_01_archive.html

Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
Love it

Thanks anon for giving her blog details have now read up to chap 22 but would really like to see this finished please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please release the ending.

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
MORE!

I've loved the story so far but I want revenge now...Please release the ending.

Wendy76Wendy76over 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely super story! - would love to read the rest of it!

You should consider writing a book or similar - you are an excellent writer!

xx

Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please finish the story i cannot wait to see how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish!!

Please finish!! I am dying to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Its a lovely story I haven't read anything like this before...I've been dying to read it since I found out about this,when finally did I got so into it that I just couldn't leave it...now I have no patience to know what would be the end.

Please comlpete the story!

lizzy1228lizzy1228almost 10 years ago
more!

SO GOOD! please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2014 Update News

Listen up everyone who just finished this story for the first time and wondering what happens next. This story has become a real novel, by the author and I FOR 1 AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED! Just finished this unfinished version 10 minutes ago, and followed the link in another comment about it. I'm a big time romance novel reader and was just saying how this story is good enough to an actual book! So happy my wish came true!

Nicola_Italia1Nicola_Italia1over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to whoever left the update news comment and the very kind words.

"The Sheik and the Slave" is a complete novel available on Amazon.

My second book "The Tea Plantation" is also available.

I am currently working on my third novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pls complete

Please please complete this story. I cant sleep. love the way u write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue!!!

You are truly talented with your writing. I really hope you continue this story until the end, not like other writters who just stop with the continuation of there stories. I know you have a life, but please don’t leave us in suspense.

Nicola_Italia1Nicola_Italia1over 4 years agoAuthor
The Sheik and the Slave is a book

It is available on Amazon.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Would definitely recommend buying the novel from Amazon, the story on Literocita is good, but the overall quality of the novel is far better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES