All Comments on 'Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 06'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

I wish I had a doctor like you around my area!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Samuelx Read & Learn

I fully enjoy Black Erotica that is respectful of all men and women without all the negative stereotypes. True Black Erotica is very hot, sensuous, and respectful as well as involving all aspects of society socio-economically / culturally. Personally I disapprove of any erotica tales that are abusive and disrespectful of anybody regardless of race, color, sex, creed, and sexual persuasion. Your commentary was right on the mark as related to Black Erotica. I truly hope that Samuelx reads your commentary and learns because his 325+ writings on Literotica.com largely are very short, abusive, disrespectful of all people as well as full of negative stereotypes especially about black people and the black culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dialogue

Great IR ideology, but you need to ad real dialogue, stimulate the reading,and your mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2118 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES