All Comments on 'The Adventures of Charity'

by princessjennie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fine

Not really into father daughter incest, because of the numerous cases of child abuse and rape linked to such relationship.This story ,like all of your others was fine and quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Creepy old man rapes daughter---

EROTIC ????????? Not to any real man---Real men don't need to rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

Very hot story although not too sure about the number of men she had sex with but that's just because thats not my sort of thing - still a hot story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
High Score Because of Style

I usually like your stories, and as far as style is concerned, you are one of the best, but this one left me feeling empty. I guess it was too nearly rape and involved too many old men to which she was forced to prostitute herself. Give us more of the hot tales you are used to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh come on

Rape is the only way someof these old grungy, overweight, dirty slobs can think about getting laid.

If any of these dreams turn real, then execute the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different than usual

I usually like your stories, on both of your accounts, but in this one, she had sex with too many guys and they were mostly grungy old men, not exactly the usual engaging male in the rest of your stories. Not my style at all. What I'd really like to see is the next chapter in conquered, the vampire series, or her secret crush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different but still hot

Strange that the male characters were not sexy but the scenes described were still hot! The story was unusual but you write so well that I think any storyline you develop would be good. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More?

This would be something I'd like to see expanded upon, it's pretty well written, and the character is attractive in many ways...

M

bozorinobozorinoabout 11 years ago
Refreshing Difference

I enjoyed reading this story written in the style of an old fashioned tale. It's different enough from the usual story here on Literotica. I hope you also have stories in which females are not just passive people. Some of us (males) also enjoy strong women who are not passive but assert themselves and are still nice and are capable of putting asshole guys in their places.

pappawlovepappawlovealmost 10 years ago
A great "period" piece

The pun is intended. You've written a story that's both believable and that accords with the history of the times In which it's seated. Enjoyable reading and arousing enough to be stimulating. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whoa

I .. liked it. Thanks!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
O for those days of yore!

Sweet Charity! Haven't I heard that somewhere else, a sweet tale of the days before daddy's were invented its a shame she never had a brother to complete her social education she would never have to leave her father's home then. Sweet Charity.

I shall look for your other pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous