All Comments on 'I Fuck Girl Wrestlers in the Ass'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SOMEWHERE

A GAS CHAMBER BECKONS YOU,OR EVEN BETTER A DOSE OF EBOLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
quit

Please quit writing this crap, you are giving blacks everywhere a bad reputation. If you want to stay in the gutter in the ghetto, fine but about 70 % of us worked hard to get somewhere where we are accepted for what we are and not on skin color but then idiots like you crop up and undo all the good work.

LustHoseLustHoseover 16 years ago
Just not impressed with the writing....

As with virtually all of your submissions to the site, there is always a discussion of the sports programs at the school.....WHY? Sports isn't a reason for a institution of higher education. The sex is always the same; your hero always plowing the dirt road of a woman of ample charms. It seems to me that there is a great deal more to relations between men and women.

BTW, a 235 lb. female wrestler would be ANNIHILATED by a male wrestler of comparable weight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another sick tale by

Mister SICKO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YOU ARE A BASTARD

AND SOONER OR LATER YOU ARE GOING TO MEET A CORRECTOR.WE HAVE YOU IN OUR SIGHTS NOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AND I

AND I go round sticking sticks of dynamite up the arses of shithouses like you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't help but wonder about this guys fetish------

all it seems to thisnk about is ass fucking--He pretends to be interested is ASS FUCKING girls but if he loves it that much he must be as gay as a sun flower. After ass furcking is for gays. Is it not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What is this guy smokin??

something just isnt right in this guys head.. he gets gunned every time he submits a story but still he carries on.. Why doesnt he get the message?? STOP WRITING SAMUELX..... NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Would like to try just once

I have my own fantasy but affraid to take the chance.

id love to wrestle a guy but Well id really like to wrestle another woman. Ive always had a fantasy about being in a REAL wrestling match and and having two or more women force me to do thier will. Yes and tho my face is red right now make me cum.

Email me if you wish but be nice.

ridecandice@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tall & good looking ?

I've heard that one before, think it was on 95% of your other shit that I managed to get past the opening sentence of.

'Variety is the spice of life'

Sadly a phrase with which you are unfamiliar as your conveyer belt from hell's anus just keeps pumping out the same shite time after time.

Do you write your "stories" in a similar fashion to how a small child might approach a painting by numbers kit ?

Or perhaps they are written using elements chosen by the roll of a dice or the turn of a wheel ala 'wheel of fortune' style.

Either way it's time to consider an alternative pastime ad you absolutely suck at this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...