All Comments on 'Rita's Bus Ride'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RichardS50RichardS50over 16 years ago
Fuckin on the Bus

Loved this story, Erica! Brought back memories of fucking a school girl on a train once! Love all of your stories and would love fucking you someday as well! Keep up the great stories!

xxx_firemedicxxx_firemedicover 16 years ago
Good early story.

Just work on the typo's. The plots are great and definately hot. As for someone asking what you mean by thick, well they need to get out in the world. Tell him thick is what J-lo is below the belt. One of those asses that just beg to be taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it

Hot! Anal with a thick ass Latina..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great work

I just loved the story. Especially the part where "Rita even adjusted herself so the person had full access to any area he wanted." Fucking hot.

I just wished there was no actual sex at the end. It would have been even more erotic if things just remained where this girl was groped and felt up leaving everyone (Rita, the bus riders, the story readers) something to imagine.

Great work though.

gspanker051gspanker051over 12 years ago
Feed back

I like the first part of the story with the groping. I wish the story had stayed that way more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar ruined this read.

The title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spelling errors

It was a good read but was ruined by spelling and gramatical errors. In some placed there were alphabets missing or interchanged with others- like 'felt' became 'left.

It would have been more enjoyable if the author had payed more attention to the grammar and spellings.

Otherwise, it was a good story! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pl fuck

Very sexy story. I share it with my friend & he fucked me hard. I enjoyed like never before. I moaned like a whore. His penis is big. I took it in mouth & then had anal sex as well.would like to read more such stories & getting fucked. Sometimes I do feel like being fucked in a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pl fuck

Exciting . I too want to be fucked by u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pl fuck

I wanna be used like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

need more stories about Rita's bus rides

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to be used like this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Rita had just turned 18 so her parent let her start taking the metro bus to school alone."

Okay, i know rules, so you had to change in your story...

But... well... it just sounds stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous