All Comments on 'Because I'm Better Than You!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DONT YOU DARE

Come within 2000 miles of europe,you just stay where you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better? Don't think so...

*yawn* pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And your point is?

Come on, don't let us wait. Make your point. By the way, next time try to make it a story.

Regards,

Umberto

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now you have a shovel

As the most prolific writer at literotica, you're hard to avoid, and although I try to do just that much of the time, I admit to checking out your offerings on occasion. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, so may I suggest that instead of churning out a couple of mindless tales each day, you spend more time on fewer stories. That way you wouldn't be wasting time on dribble like this. Even your mindless racist rants are better than this tripe, which seems to be a stream-of-semiconscious rant about god knows what. Soon you'll be submitting your grocery lists at this rate.

It was bad enough when your writing had hit rock bottom, but now it appears that you've found a shovel and have begun to dig. Have mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
They need to put you in your own category.

The Pathetic and Have No Talent Category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto The No Talent & Pathetic Comments

Nothing else needs to be said. This pitiful submission is an embarrassing example of what happens when people are told they can write when, in fact, they cannot. This feeble attempt should have been consigned to the wastebasket before submitting it to this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Joke

You have become a big joke sam ,in fact such a joke that i am beginning to lookout for your submissions for the entertaining comments ,certainly not to read what you ,I nearly said write ;I dont think you do .I think a trained troup of other primates with typewriters produce these numerouse ramblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still here ?

You still here nigga? Stop taking time off to write this shit and go back to sweeping the streets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YOU SUCK DISEASED WHITE

DICKS NIGGER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY FROM YOUR LITTLE PICKANNY DAUGHTER TO YOUR FAT WHORE GRANNIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hateful drivel. No more, no less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...