All Comments on 'How to Cuckold Your Husband'

by lovecucks

Sort by:
  • 305 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting concept, but ...

what if it doesn't go according to the plan? What if instead of submission you are met with indifference or rage? What if he shows up one day with a tall, blonde, young woman to explain that he does like the idea of submitting to a dominant woman, but you just don't measure up and this young lady is his Mistress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
keep dreaming

another case of wishful thinking from someone who's never had a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GOOD FICTION

i SRONGLY SUGGEST MOST WOMEN NOT ATTEMPT THIS. THE CHANCE OF SUCCESS IS LESS THAN 1 PERCENT AND THE CHANCE OF ENDING UP DIVORCED IS VERY HIGH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
heh what happens when he gets fed up with your bs?

i frankly think your hypothetical husband would end up engaging in a power reversal with a baseball bat and a can of mace.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Four little words

Fifty percent divorce rate.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
Now I know!

Great now I and any normal married men know what to expect so we can counter it by seeing a lawyer or at the very least finding a big hole dump her in it. and then claiming the insurance money and explain to the police that my faithful loving wife ran off with one of her boyfriends.

The sad thing about this attempt( I hope )at humour is that people will try this and in some cases succeed, the question that springs to mind is WHY!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty funny

You forgot the most important step -- find a loser who is desperate or just twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
crap

crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Well I see story got the attention of a few other people.Hopefully this person wrote this as a joke because any man that would be subjected to this would kick her ass before this got started.A sane,normal man with a job,family,friends would never let this come close to happeing.Plus if you had a husband who you loved and married why would you even want to do this? Hopefully you don't cause some trailer trash bimbo to try this and get her ass shot. This should be in humor and satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hehehehe

Quite tiring actually. There are much faster and easier ways to achieve this. Ask my husband...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And people wonder why abuse of wives is so high.

Actually if the husband were so submissive to accept some of this mentally ill crap it would have been apparent very early in the marriage. If a woman is so mentally ill to want to try such a thing on a person they love and care for they should be prepared at the least for a very quick divorce and possibly some very damaging episodes of anger. The writer of this story, if married, is in a very unstable, mentally unbalanced, low esteem coupling. They are both on a trail that can lead to possible suicide, either individually or by one spouse committing murder and then suicide. Ever wonder why people first murder their spouse, then maybe the kids, and finally commit suicide? This writer gives a good example of one reason. Now if this was supposed to be a comedy and not taken as someones self delusionment, try writing a story of a man who dominates his wife, turns her into a pure sex slave, and hires her out as a whore, that would be funny to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This has been lifeted from another website

This has been going around the web for some time.

Why is it that peole ofte associate sex outside the marriage with the husband being some sort of wimp? What would make someone who fantasises about his wife having sex with another man also make him want to be either a wimp or feminem?

I wish people would stop associating the two together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perhaps the title should be "How to lose a husband

Cuz if any woman tried this shit with me, she would get kicked to the curb. I'ld kick her ass so hard, I'ld lose my boot.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Tedious mindfuckery

Any woman who follows this moronic scenario deserves all the shit she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wimps Will Like This Story

But men with their manhood intact won't. Only women with a psychological disorder will like it. Women who are secure in their sexuality will not.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Manhood

Any man that would put up with being a cuckold should have his balls kicked in, that is if he has any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOL

really funny, if I find out my wife start hitting on other man and does not wear any underwear anymore, reads your manual how to not respect me anymore. I'm completly sure who's going to be the a nice slave in no time :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad, despite what others say

I have been visiting Lit long enough to know that a lot of visitors love to knock anything that smacks of femdom. No surprise that a "Femdom 101" style how-to would draw this much outrage. But, being someone whose future may go down that road myself, I enjoyed reading it. However, some of the comments that are not of the "OMG U R DUM" sort do make a good point: D/s takes willingness from the submissive partner, and attempting to steer a marriage in that direction on a whim is a recipie for disaster... and likely divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

You don't think it needs two to tango? Btw, I think your "how to" is a male cuckold-fantasy. Look at your bio. Are you asexual or eunuch? Female? I bet no. Females are differently knitted not the kind you described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i wish i had a wife like you

i wish i had a wife like you to put me in my place. pretty good how to, but how about a sequel w/ more "juicy" details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gee It must be tough being a full-time

domme espically when you try to break the will of someone who can leave and if he is not stupid will leave. Since your house hubby will no longer be working, except at home, you will have to start a career working full time so you can support you and your slave. You certainly have improved your status and lifestyle. While you are working he can look around for the wives who are doing the same thing he is and get his sex at home with someone better qualified, not by someone who stays married as a symbol of her hate for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Suppose

The husband is like me and this behavior by the wife feeds his Hannibal Lector instinct and gives him justification to do all sorts of unspeakable torture to the wife and her playmates......skinning alive comes to mind, as well as disembowelment. Geez, I love my edge weapons. Time to sharpen up my "skills" Ever dance with the devil "lovecucks", of course not, you're still alive to write heeheeheeheeheehee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

If my wife had been like you, I would still be married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And just remember ladies while you are trying

to cuckold your husband, being mean and hatful, acting like a bitch and trying to be a Dom/Les, don't think for a second that a real man will be loking for a way out of this relatioship. Bring that new man/love home and then have watch as your hhusband has one of his friends come over and be his witness to your cheating. The husband if he has 1/2 a brain can devorice the bitch he has and take her for every fucking cent she has. He'll keep the house and throw her ass out. Then he can go find a womnan who wants an equal partner and who will suck his when she has her pussy licked. And he'll find the love and sex will overwelming with his new woman rather than for just the pleasure of the Dom/Les Bitch! Face it if you want a sub husband who only eats your pussy you have hidden Les. feelings.But for you who wants a slave and for him to agree to let you fuck other men while you stay married go for the cuckholding! Please, the men in this group will love you to have a lover. I wish you luck when you appear in court and the witness tells the judge how you were fucking your brains out with that other man when he/she came into the house and caught you.

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekerabout 16 years ago
I'm guessing satire

It is a good summary of many stories here that focus on humiliation of their partner, or other people, as a turn-on. Others have documented those risks here.

I do agree with the part that you have to do your homework and hone your skills. Most women I have experienced are lousy lovers, as I suspect are most men from comments women have made. Perfect your skills and it will be amazing what you can get someone to do for that sexual high.

Then, if you are very fortunate, as I have been, you find a partner who has also honed their skills. Once you have that, believe me, you won't care about power, money, greed, domination or anything else frivolous. You will be each others slave in a most delicious, and non harmful, way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How about "How to Cuckhold your husband

and get all your teeth, jaw, and cheekbones broken, flat out"? That sounds romantic and exciting like hell, too, y'know! <p>

That way, when you perform BJ's, there won't be even the smallest chance of you biting either your husband or those borthers dick "accidently," you know? If it's just your gums, when you bit on a dick, it'd just feel like you squeeze it really hard, and that way the job of release by a man can be done half the time, so they don't have to watch waht an ugly face you have? :o) LOL

xbowxbowabout 16 years ago
Should be titled how to ruin your marriage

Since this submission is in the HOW TO category instead of the Humor and Satire category it is at least pretending to be a serious suggestion to women. That being the case the complete omission of any suggestion that women should even TRY to determine if their husbands have any interest in being a submissive cuckold is appalling. <br> <br> I have a sister-in-law whose husband has demonstrated some of the behavior described in this article. It wasn't funny and it didn't improve her marriage. In fact her whole family has told her they would support her getting a divorce. And the are Catholic!<br> <br> Treating someone like this, without first verifying that they have some interest in this fetish, is abuse.

If both people are interested in this lifestyle more power to them but to embark on a campaign to force the it on your spouse (male or female) is just plain wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Miserable losers need idiots to share their misery

Keep "A train, plane and automobile ready as the 9,999,999 out of 1 million women who try this will be after your ass for recommending such a predictable loss of their future. Then most of their prior husbands will also be in the hunt as well. Nice to be wanted.<P>

On the plus side writer, you and the other successful female cuckor can share a sick abysmal short life of looking over your shoulder until the pissed off masses catch up to you.<P>

Everyone gets their few minutes of notoriety and we will be watching the obituaries and news for someones retribution.<P>

On second thought, get out your tricycle now before it is too late - or is this just a fantasy - or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I really appreciated this...

...wonderful submission with its practical advice. I may just "accidentally" leave it up on my screen when I go out later, so that my wife can find it.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I can just imagine this

Half way through this entertaining little excercise she will burst into tears take a valium and blame the whole thing on the menopause ,early or otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is a Fantasy, not a "How To."

Training a vanilla man to become a willing cuckold is far more difficult and complex than this author suggests. The key to the orchestration is to first set the hook by introducing the greatly enhanced libido and orgasms that many, if not most, cuckolds experience. In other words, lead him around by his dick, which has always been and always will be the best method to manipulate and control a man who is still sexually active.....

The hook can and should be set at the fantasy level, where concepts of female domination may also be introduced. A playful introduction to an inadequacy of his should be initiated and often repeated at this level as well. A solid foundation needs to be accomplished at the fantasy level. Furthermore, the man must believe that he is not going to lose her, or her respect, as a result of bringing their fantasy femdom-cuckold games to real life.....

The author's methods may work for men who already harbor cuckold fantasies. However, his methods will fail 9 times out of 10 with vanilla men who have choices in women.....

The odds are heavily weighted in favor of the author being just another HNG outwardly expressing his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ignore the ranters

The violent reaction to this betrays a lack of imagination and one would hope they have greater finesse with their loving skills than their words. So much anger so little charm. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Take me I'll pleasure you and any of your lovers

I'd love to be cuckolded in a certain way. Submissive yet participative although I can be dominating too. I like nasty dirty sex and am willing to submit to any lover or group perversion. Not pain but most other sexual deviations. Unlike some make out most cuckolds are hetero but although I love sex with women most of all I enjoy bisexuality in all its forms especially coerced debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not a Real World How-To

This is simply not a real-world how to. Real people don't act this way, except in extreme circumstances. Unless the man and the woman have a severe and existing prediliction for this type of arrangement, it's doomed to failure in the real world. So in about 1% of the cases this will work, and in 99% of the cases the wife will learn that things aren't the way they seemed.

This how-to seems to be the playbook for women in stories on Literotica. That's fine and dandy, but realize that 99% of stories on literotica are fiction. Even the supposed "real" ones are mostly bullshit. This "path" to cuckolding seems like it would only work in a literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
in your dreams

in your dreams honey, what are you, five foot four and three hundred pounds after your last diet? And unless you have a mink lined pussy with gold plating on the outside, your chances of success is very, very slim. 2 Bit whores are dime a dozen on the street corners which is where you will wind up if you try to pull a stunt like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantasy

This article is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
High

You high on something, crystal meth maybe? There can be no other excuse for writing as poor as this. Try again after staying of the hard stuff for a couple of days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a nasty little story

What a nasty little story by an equally nasty little writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice post

This author is incredibly courageous. Much more courageous than the pathetic bully wimps who call themselves flamers. This is a very well written story. I loved it. It's too bad that several pathetic weak willed individuals roam this web site anonomously bullying people because the stories they write don't fit their limited imaginations.

It's my experience that the people who are the most critical of other peoples fantasies are the least secure in their own sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTF???

I have to admit that I ony read the first paragraph and was thrown into a huge WTF? reaction. I do have a query though. What is it with the women that post on this site? Did they all have traumatic childhoods? I've escpecially been impressed by the 'How To' posts. There is of course, the gem by this author and I then ran across something posted by 'Softly'. If thses two are any indication of the average 'frame-of-mind' found here, then thank god this is only the internet and pray god I never actually meet any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Such an angry slut

What happened? were you rejected by all the boys when you were growing up? did your husband or lover find a better woman (or man)? For one no real man is going to allow himself to be cuckold and not resort to violence or other means. Any woman or slut as the case may be would be wise to consider all the ramifications of this behavior before attempting it. This was not funny nor particularly good.

Try getting help maybe you can work out your issues without subjecting us to this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great stuff!

Wish my Wife would do this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
horrible

most people want loving marriages not a fucking circus. if it was meant to be funny, you missed the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than most cuckold fiction on lit

This is quite good, considering how bad the cuckold stories on lit are.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
The comments are better than the "How To . . . "

As others have commented, this falls quite short if meant to be a satire. If it was meant seriously, than I seriously believe the author needs professional help! Even a man who is not very intelligent would see through a scheme like this; an intelligent one would wonder why he married this woman in the first place. No sane woman would place her family, her security, in jeopardy. Excluding swinging, or bisexual three-ways, most cuckolding starts as a fantasy by the male who has very poor self-esteem and who wants to be humiliated, just as a masochist needs to be in pain. This is a deep-seated psychological disturbance, equal to a serious depression, and I think any woman who decides to take advantage of this is clearly not a woman who loves her man! True BDSM, femdom if the woman is the Top, is done with a safe word, mutual consent, and respect for one or both partner's fantasies. The described cuckolding plan in this posting is not much different than trying to force the husband into bisexuality and even slavery. In reality, no man who's behavior matrix fits the spectrum of normal would willingly permit his wife to carry out an agenda as described in this "story." He would seek a divorce at the least; at the most, I agree with others that there would be a lot of violence and such would end badly.

TotzmanTotzmanover 15 years ago
Great fantasy

I loved the description. It was very tantalizing. I'd like to read a story about a wife who uses this method on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Fictional Fantasy

Hope you keep writting. You have talent. Unfortunately I fear the author may find herself in the unhappy lot of being an ex-wife. Great tongue in cheek writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
understand

this arrangement is not understood by most... i am a guys guy, watch football, play golf with the boss, am nice to look at and pleasant to be around... and i am currently in a cuckold relationship...

before anyone judges anyone else, you have to understand that some men enjoy.... thrive on the humiliation that comes with your hot wife/mistress being pleasured by other men... it makes sense to me, she is closer to her sexual peak than me and needs a lot more cock than i can give her. we have a nice normal relationship outside of the bedroom as she is happy, content, and satisfied. and it makes me want her to the point of begging...

so whats the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bitch you must be worthless

Listen I don't know what kind of low life you are but any real man would have at worst beaten you to an inch of your life or just leave you for a more self respecting woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
it was ok...

I thought it was ok, but the fact that you are going to be getting intimate with anyone other than your husband is just wrong, if this ever happened to me I would definitely leave the girl I am with. I do enjoy being on the submissive side occasionally, but I am completely sure if someone ever tried to Cuckold me it would not work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The really scary thing about this 'story'

Is people will do this. They take the writers words and use them. Now if any MAN has any PRIDE or EGO he will disown the person who tries to do this. Any other NONMAN deserves this treatment. The only thing I can't understand is that people get off on this nonsese. I am so glad that LOVECUCKS has left the building. I wonder if she or it is happy with their life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Men's fears, so many weird reactions

The intensity of some of these comments is ridiculous. Obviously some people just get scared and hit out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sincere...and sincerely wrong

The epitome of human relationship is love and trust. Its what we all long for and the hardest thing in life to find.

Th lesson above isn't only tragic, its evil and ugly. To turn what's best in life on its head, destroys the highest expression of the human experience.

Sexual submission in a love-based relationship is all about a safe place to expose and experience genuine vulnerability. A submissive hopes to prove their worth, not be proved they're worthless.

The concepts shared here are not about trust and love, or even submission and vulnerability. What you've read is a "how to guide" to betrayal and humiliation. Any male attracted to these ideas is hugely damaged and in desperate need of love-based submission.

Any woman that would exploit wounds as deep as those necessary to be excited by this, should be ashamed of herself; this is revolting beyond measure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Immature and childish

Although this advice will indeed work for a man who has no morals or self value, it is clearly written by a person with the mindset of a 7 year old child. Someone who clearly does not function on a normal adult level. I would guess this author to be a sociopath. This Obamanation is typical of modern "I'm entitled" mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great How-to

I just sent it to my wife. I'm sure she'll love it!

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 15 years ago
Oh, yeah. That'll work.

Are you writing a follow-up for all the women who don't marry submissives and find themselves divorced? Don't you feel compelled to warn them that this sort of behavior could blow up in their faces if they marry, say, a conventional male?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh Puleeeeese...

The author is obviously a male pretending to be female. My guess is that he wanked off several times and came all over himself while writing this supposed "how to" essay......

His recommendations are SO bad, that anyone following them will almost surely fail. Please don't take this author seriously, if you value your marriage/relationship!

nikkisnikkisalmost 15 years ago
You Know You Want To Try It

I'm a man's man not self proclaimed but told this by other men. Some years ago i met a highly intelligent, soft spoken, no nonsense, sexy women. She enjoys working me into submissive situations and i can't tell how much i love the play. The author's stages of development in this direction are spot on. I'm no less a man outside the bedroom but in the bedroom i love being her bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TO THE PERSON BELOW

YOU FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A BITCH TO SOMEBODY? EITHER IN THE BEDROOM OR OUT OF IT. AND YOUR CLAIM THAT YOU ARE A MAN'S MAN, WELL MOST MEN DON'T HAVE TO TELL OTHERS WHAT OR WHO THEY ARE. JUST BECAUSE YOU PLAY RUGBY OR FOOTBALL DOESN'T MEAN YOUR A MAN. AND JUST LOOKING AT YOUR FAVOURITE STORIES EACH OF THEM HAS A THEME OF A WOMAN CONTROLLING YOU. WHY THE NEED TO BE CONTROLLED IF YOU ARE MAN'S MAN. MY WIFE DOESN'T CONTROL ME AND I DON'T CONTROL HER. IF SHE EVER TRIED I WOULD LEAVE HER LIKEWISE SHE WOULD DO THE SAME TO ME. WE LOVE EACH OTHER BUT NOT THAT MUCH. NO THIS STORY AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE IT INCLUDING THE WRITER ARE INTO A FETISH THAT I WILL NEVER GET INVOLVED IN OR UNDERSTAND. I KNOW WHAT AND WHO I AM AND I KNOW HOW TO PLEASE MY WIFE WITHOUT LETTING HER CONTROL ME, LIKEWISE SHE KNOW HOW TO PLEASE ME WITHOUT ME RESORTING TO ANY TYPE OF CONTROL.THAT TO ME IS A PARTNERSHIP NOT THE NIGHTMARE THIS WRITER HAS COME UP WITH.

msjkmsjkalmost 15 years ago
Love it

To the ignoramus below who hasn't learned to not use all caps, despite our masculinity if you are mature enough to let go and let yourself experience submission then you might understand. I enjoy being both sexually submissive and dominant in some situations. It doesn't make anyone less of man or necessarily gay either (not that that's a bad thing for those who want to be). Realize that people all over the world experience sexuality in different ways and don't knock it until you've tried it at least twice.

TransverseTransversealmost 15 years ago
A Little Harsh

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to introduce submissiveness into a marriage, but it seems a little harsh, and this method seems like it would have a greater probability of pissing your husband off than turning him on. Also, this article makes it seem as though all men want to be cuckolded, which isn't the case. You want to have a serious conversation with your spouse and set some boundaries before introducing this kind of play into your sexual repertoire-springing it on them is likely to end badly.

As far as using sex as a weapon, I have to advise against this. If a man feels as though you are trying to control him (without his permission, that is) he may react in undesirable ways, not the least of which is ending your relationship. Constant 'meanness' is likely to drive him away instead of bring him closer.

Something fundamental that appears to be missing from this article is a sense of respect and enjoyment for the submissive. As much as the sub might like being controlled and humiliated, these harsh sessions should be followed by cuddling and reassurance their importance to the dominant partner.

To the other responders to these stories, know that bashing someone's story will do no good. Just telling them that you hate it and that it's depraved and awful or stupid doesn't tell them what's wrong with it. Be specific and articulate in your criticism if you want to see a change in the author's work- the more serious criticism and author gets on one aspect of their work, the more likely they are to take the criticism seriously and try to make a change to benefit their readers.

SomehowyouSomehowyoualmost 15 years ago
I Want this Bad!

I really enjoyed this article. I could never admit this to my wife but I secretly want to worship her. I want her to go out dressed sexy and flirt with other men. I want her to bring another man in the bedroom. Being jealous is so erotic. This is sooooo exciting. oh god how can I have this. I want to play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Title

Dudes, a man longing for cuckoldry is the result of a girlfriend / wife being a horrible bitch to him. If you have been thinking about it it's because you have been mistreated.

Want to pursuit your significant other's happiness? Wear the fucking pants and keep wearing them for life. Just turn (some) of the tips here around and be a leader to your girl. You don't have to break her or degrade her to accomplish it and it's more human.

Or don't. Up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not the right spirit

I like how you start out by saying "Turning your husband into a cuckold can be one of the most rewarding things you ever do" Rewarding? really? something that is rewarding usually doesn't involve destroying another persons self worth. That is like saying being a serial rapist it so rewarding. I am not saying that a cuckold relationship is always a bad thing but it should be because both partners want to enter into it and it is beneficial to both. What you describe is just simply a battered husband. Spousal abuse isn't always physical.

mengiaboymengiaboyover 14 years ago
not the right spirit

I like how you start out by saying "Turning your husband into a cuckold can be one of the most rewarding things you ever do" Rewarding? really? something that is rewarding usually doesn't involve destroying another persons self worth. That is like saying being a serial rapist it so rewarding. I am not saying that a cuckold relationship is always a bad thing but it should be because both partners want to enter into it and it is beneficial to both. What you describe is just simply a battered husband. Spousal abuse isn't always physical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is fascist mind control, not bdsm

This article is fascinating but repulsive. Where is "sane, safe, consensual"? This gradual progressive degradation and clever (or should I say psychopathic) use of sexual and psychological manipulation of the spouse in order to achieve total power control, is 180 degrees away from what BDSM is supposed to be. The approach seems to be the same as frying a frog: if you turn up the heat gradually, the animal just adjusts to it and never jumps off the pan. Similarly, the power grab and psychological abuse here is gradual, with the idea that any man (since they are all at heart wimps and cuckolds) can be dominated in this sadistic manner without leaving. It reminds me of nazi fascist techniques, or the approaches pimps use to enslave 13 year old runaways into prostitution!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bullshit

This will only work on generic men. In other words, men who are extremely unintelligent, have no intuition, are naive beyond comprehension and are otherwise incapable of thinking abstractly.

I would absolutely LOVE to see anyone do that to me. Seriously, this is just a way for fat girls to make themselves seem more attractive to their ugly husbands and feel better about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Couldn't agree more!

This is by far the most idiotic suggestion ever! Could work with morons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why would you want to.

Why on earth would you want to do that to the person you're supposed to love?

If you are a total bitch then go ahead and try this, you're most likely going to find your man tells you to fuck off and files for divorce.

"That new car he wants... No, he has to do the laundry" Fuck right off! If my wife told me I had to watch her fuck some guy while spending my hard earned money on her feet I would kick her out the door that second, after laughing hard. I haven't worked hard all my life to be abused by some bitch.

The person that wrote this and any woman into this sort of thing has serious issues and I would advise seeing a mental health professional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF?!

Nothing like being a self-centered, demanding, unenlightened cunt to improve a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
its funny

What is even more funny then the story is the guys posting stuff bagging on people having a problem with it. Let me get this right wimpy you have no problem taking it in the butt from your wife but other people judging you makes you a super man ready to fight? just shut the fuck up and get laughed at, that is what yo want right?

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Amazing...

It's interesting that most people deriding a story or article here at Literotica are "anonymous" , and never seem to produce any work of their own to share 'their' view of our BDSM world. This was an excellent article, intended to explain the concept of cuckolding and give practical steps to accomplish it. If the topic or techniques 'offend' your tender sensibilities, then DON'T READ IT!! Duh... EVERY interaction between two people, sexual and non, involve a dance as the relationship at that point seeks to find its innate balance point. Realizing and accepting this, novices and those in the lifestyle can benefit from the information presented here. ' Those who can, DO. Those who can't, become critics'

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

photoguy10photoguy10almost 14 years ago
Whores

These women who do this are in plain words JUST WHORES with their HUSBAND permission then they are PIMPS. I seen videos on the internet where white men take their white wives to black men to FUCK them. These same black men are laughing at them when they leave. And some of these women are fucking them BAREBACK how about AIDS ladies do you want AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

This is great... but I'm scared to give to my Wife, so far... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have experienced this

My wife did a lot of these things to me. My dick is only 4 inches and I cum quick so it didnt take much to cuckold me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If this ever happened to me I can assure you the relationship would be so over it wouldn't even be funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lol

I'm 18, always masturbate to cuckold stories and such. But, to actually think about it, nahhhhh. I'd fuck all those bitches I read about. I guess I just actually got off to that stuff for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Happened to me once.

My wife of 7 years started flirting on the internet and I caught her. This was about 7 years ago. For some reason it excited me, and so I kinda flirted with her about continuing the chats with the guy...and that if it led somewhere, and she felt the guy was safe, that I would like to watch. It continued, and eventually they hooked up. I actually shaved her pussy for this other guy, and helped her get dressed in some sexy stuff I had bought for her. This was one of the ways I showed her I supported the idea.

It was very exciting, heart racing, and in ways, totally humiliating to hear my wife screaming on some other mans rod like she has never done on mine. The guy knew I was there, but he never saw or talked with me. After about 1.5 hours of them having sex...she later told me he made her cum 7 times (Me never more than twice). He then left, and I got sloppy seconds. We have never done it again...much to my regret. She certainly enjoyed it, but also felt guilty about it afterwards. I have encouraged her to try it again in the past years, but it is just a bedroom fantasy for us now it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

fuckin sluts these days my wife ever shows any signs of infidelity shes going right out the fuckin door with nothin in her hands who wrote this? what a bitch poisoning people's mind i better get my sex whenever the hell i see fit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want to be Cuckold

oh yes i want this. My wife is not strong enough to do this but i hope I can find a lover that can. If you are interested in cockold me look me up on the personals page as "laughing coyote". Please i want to submit!

sissyslutcuckysissyslutcuckyover 13 years ago
I wish I was a sissy maid cuckold

I too wish I could become a cuckold sissy slut. I want to be dildod-up, chastized, and forced to become a woman, which would ultimately make me my wifes permanent girlfriend instead of husband. I want to help her find men for us to date together and get him hard for her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very well written

This is just the type of article i was looking for. i long to be a sissy cuck and this has given me ideas of how to broach the suject with Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I did not know what my wife was doing to me.

I love my wife very much, I never knew that she was cockolding me. at first 30 years ago, we would have lots of sex (5 times per week) now it 5 times a year. my small pee-pee 4" needs releived. she now permites me to releive myself only after i lick her pussy. she wants me to find other guys with big cocks and suck on them getting them ready for her pussy.

i am a cockold husband. a sissyboy with a 4"pee-pee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Even better

My wife has added having other 2 children by other men to our marriage and we have discovered it just heightens our enjoyment of the cuckold lifestle. Maybe not as pure cuck as described, we love our kids and keep family time separate from cuck time, but it has certainly kept our sex interesting for 15 years. Wyatt.foru@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm violently torn on this topic

Part of me likes this a lot ,and I love the kinkiness of it all. But I have flashbacks to my ex wife holding out on sex and then beating the crap out of me and almost killing me while I slept . I had sleep apnea and I was dead to the world . Part of me goes to a dark place due to that. I'm pacifist at heart 2 fist fights my life so far, and that was self defense . I think if whomever I was with that's tried this, I would probably beat them so badly DNA would be the only way to know who they were .

No offense to anyone and please forgive me I'm not a violent person .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I can't believe how many idiots live in this world. You losers need to eat some shit and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

ha ha thanx i wish to become a hotwife and now i know some ways to cuckold my husband but i know it is not purely correct but still helpful please write more for me

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 12 years ago
I think my first wife read this...

Now she's free to live on her own, fuck anyone she wants and pay her own way. She traded living with me as a partner in a $750,000 house, driving a Lexus, having access to the finer things in life for a job as a secretary at $33K a year, living in a one-bedroom apartment and taking the bus to work. A month ago her latest fuck toy beat the crap out of her and she spent two nights in a hospital.

WARNING: Attempting to create a cuckold husband may blow up in your face and if it does you can share the one-bedroom apartment with my ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WOMen will always be replaceable. To play hard to get is just another reason for broken families and single moms. Whoever started this site is a moron who tatajjw dunno how the world works. All thrash

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

In your mission to command men. Ur just offering free sex to other men. ULtimately man wins. You still get the same treatment wen they grow sick of you. It's just a matter who does it to you.man only give in to you because they love you and find you worth it. If ur nothing to him, he has got much better things to do with his Dick and money then give it to you. Wake up sister.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Good

I feel, overall this is a good and insightful article for which you should be commended for writing. However where I feel you could have improved would be defining cuckold, talking about the issues that it could bring to the relationship, and how the issue could be overcome. By ignoring this topic, I feel, the article fails to recognize in order for a cuckold relationship to work both individuals in the relationship must consent to it and work to maintain it. In addition, I would disagree that a husband that is into threesomes or something extra-marital would automatically consider cuckolding. Cuckolding and in particular threesomes require different relationship dynamics for a relationship to be able to incorporate them. Therefore, I feel a husband that is into threesome may not necessarily be open to the idea of cuckolding. Finally, I feel, this would have been better if you had broken this article in a series and examined each section you created in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How to Cuckold Your Husband

First you have to find a moron. Then you have to pretend to love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very truthful

Well the people who commenting. Im sure they dont know to much about th elife style. Yes they didnt break it into every detail. But i can assure this is a very good artical. In fact yes it doesnt mean that it will go 100% right. As u read in the artical. But if it does. It will be rewarding. In fact i thought cuckolding me was impossible. Untill i fell in love with a very sweet sexy girl. Then she started to get more mean. Started to make me cook for her more often. After she would make me get up at night to poor her something to drink. Would only watch her shows why i massaged her feet. I was so turned on i couldnt resiest. Next she started to go out to the club. With her friends. Next thing i know i was submissive. She sleep with another guy. And i was so pissed. But still the love i had and submissive to her. I had to forgive her. She still made me lick her. SMH. Coming from a cute man. Just turned pro in boxing. And a correctional officer. SMH. Im only 23. Welcome to the life. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are a borderline personality and should be stopped

your teaching women, probably young women + girls to program themselves into a certain sexual mind-frame.

cuckolding is not for everyone!

but you are obviously an expert and this is how its done!!!

worrying

bigglesbigglesover 12 years ago
Good start

More is needed.

Just as today's kids are being taught that Gay is OK, so is partner sharing.

There is nothing wrong with it in a healthy loving relationship.

In time it will become an accepted norm, just as homosexuality is. Can't come soon enough in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

What a great story. I really like it. I wish my wife would cuckold me like this.I have always fantasized watching my beautiful wife fuck and get banged. Wish my wife would read this so she could cuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Goddess

Very good article.. I enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Scanned for the referemce of what actions/signs from a woman. You neglected the last step, he gets tired of it all and leaves the woman, to ....., and he finds that he should not have wasted that much time (whatever that time) subject to her selfishness and hedonism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow thanks

this is great these tips will work thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very nice article.

My wife made me a cuck in 3 months, and I enjoyed being one.

Now I enjoy watching my bitchy wife getting fucked by other men, having cocks much bigger than my own.

Sometimes I am made to suck the bull's cock.

My wife n the bull humiliate me to the core. In the beginning it was difficult, but somehow I have started iking this lifestyle.

I simply love to masturbate while seeing my wifey getting fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous