All Comments on 'A Centaur's Love Ch. 02'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So good!

I love how this story is unfolding. Callum is a great character to read - so mysterious and aloof but definitley passionate underneath that cold exterior! Can't wait til he unleashes all that hot burning desire on Lila...

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I am really enjoying the path of the story, the community you've created. Excellent!!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Ah your short updates!

they are good but leave me wanting more! LOL<br><br>

You are doing a wonderful job building up the story line and the way these two are beginning to form a bond, unknowingly. Can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic Chapter!!

You've got me hook-line-and-sinker. Please put us all out of our misery and update soon :)

YagdrasilYagdrasilabout 16 years ago
Incredible

You are extremely talented! This story line is great. I can't wait for the next chapter!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Really Good

I love "fairytales" and this one is good. You've given your characters depth and dimension. And you leave me wanting more.

Tricia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fabulous

I'm really enjoying this storyline! My only complaint would be that I have to wait much too long between installments! :)

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Love this story!

I'm so happy to see updates from you! Callum and Lila would make such a wonderful couple! They just get each other. Can't wait until they both give in to their desires. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MORE!!!

GREAT STORY! AWSOME AS ALWAYS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE MATING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MODERN

A modern day story of greek mythology,I love Greece,and all that goes with its fantastic history and people.I would suggest that those that are really taken with this series,spend a little time looking at the original myth of the Centaurs[there are female and baby centaurs]A great story author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Curious About Callum

I like this story, but is Callum accurate in his belief that his wife murdered their son and ran away or is there more to that side of the story? Just asking. Can't really see anyone sneaking in and klling a child and making off with a woman unseen in a Centaur village. On the other hand it seems like it is going to get real steamy real soon with Lila and Callum. Can't wait.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
whoo!

*anticipating* Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with fabulous

WAY too long between installments LOL! I just love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Five Stars for sure!

Once again, fabulous! Please give me another chapter soon!! This is a great story line! And fantastic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love!

Darling, you've got to write more. I am, admittedly, in love with centaurs-hung like a horse is given a new meaning with them-and your stories are the first I've seen that give them an actual culture; not to mention the first quality pieces.

I saw your comment on Reluctant about prose like English House Party (forgive me for not remembering the exact title)being more your forte. Honey, you've got me waiting-eagerly-for more on this little piece. (I wish I could give more than 100 degrees. Really.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Julia?

Wait, what happend to Julia and her daughter from your first chapter? I love these stories, but I wana know what happend

jayloesep29jayloesep29almost 13 years ago
love it

his story is so cute, i dont want it to end

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I like Lila !

She's the right one for Callum - she compassionate, tender-hearted.

I hope they get together soon !

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

just like woman to manipulate a males life .I love this story. more more more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous