All Comments on 'Jill Becomes a Hot Wife'

by bowhunter5670

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very hot story

I loved your story. I am certain that the narrow minded flamers are going to rip it apart because it deals with a fantasy that falls ouside their narrow minded view of what is acceptable. Ignore them. They are nothing but pathetic bullies and I have to say that anonomously harrassing people on an erotic web site might be one of the most spinless acts imaginable. You're a talented writer, please write more.

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 16 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Very stimulating but spoilt towards the end by the continued misuse of the word 'there'. You must learn to distinguish between 'there' and 'their'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story - let's have later chapters!

Good introduction to hotwifing. If there are later experiences, would love to read about them. Does she go on the prowl looking for a stud to pleasure her? Perhaps with you in the background?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A

As a fantasy, a little rushed to the ultimate. If real, you have lost control of your wife, her pussy is leading the way.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Wrecked your own story

This began well, gently introducing the exhibitionism theme, but the final section - in a restroom, appropriately - flushed any erotic buzz straight down the toilet. Pitiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It amazes me!

Why do so many of you men read these stories if all you do after is condemn the writer. This is an adult literary site....did you think you were going to get Shakespere! If bathroom sex isn't your thing don't be so narrow minded and bring your negative diatribe! Its not my thing either but let the man write it his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Insulting

Ten minutes late, two hours late...after months of playing the game he accidently finds her sucking and fucking in the mens room. Don't insult your readers. If they had been swingers...maybe but, they were straight. You should have had him open the door and say something like Hi honey, which one of these guys are you going home with and...Oh, now that I'm single I know a club I want to go to...Bye, have a nice life...Elsewhere!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Initial Development

This story had a GREAT beginning. It drew me in from the set-up of her surprise arousal at the other girl's behavior and it also aroused me to hear the way she got into enjoying showing off her own body.

The best way you can tell this story was written by a man is that the initial mental/verbal foreplay was great, but there was a sudden shift to the "climax" of how she was instantly transformed from typical woman to total wanton slut. We would have enjoyed getting much more detail on the wife's feelings as she became increasingly aware that she could be so aroused by other men, other men just looking at her. I would enjoy a much longer build up and much more character development. The woman described at the beginning would not have been that wanton that quickly. Clearly this writer has skills. They just need development. Keep writing and keep getting better.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Please learn how to use consonants.

Brit writers seem to thrive on using as many words as they can in a story. It makes the reading tedious.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 13 years ago
Very Hot post!!!

I loved this post the first time I read it and again today! Assuming this is based on real events, I would love to read more of your and Jill's adventures. And if fiction, please submit more more. Very sexy!!!!! :)

alexandria_leealexandria_leeover 11 years ago
wow...

This could have been written by my husband. very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Non Sequitur

Terrible story! Doesn't make any sense at all.

Mid-thirties woman who's been an ice cold, sexual neuter suddenly triggered by another female's EXHIBITIONISM [note the SPELLING, dummy!!] to nymphomaniac slut who can't/won't control herself and starts bareback fucking complete, dirty, diseased strangers gangbang/train-style in the public men's washroom at a dinky mall. All without a second thought or single care about her marriage or husband, even knowing he was watching as she whored herself over a filthy toilet!!!

If that was "erotic" for you, you should a) grow up and mature, and b) seek psychological counseling - though it's probably too late, as you are a totally fucked up pervert sicko.

These sick kind of fantasies always beg a further question: given the fantasy woman is an un-redeemable ditch slut whore, what does it say about the FOUR men in the bathroom stall with her, eagerly awaiting a turn at bareback fucking this worthless slag cunt filled with multiple strangers' diseased cum in a filthy public toilet with turds floating in the bowl beneath her? Seriously, where are you going to find FOUR sick-fuck males desperate and twisted enough to get a hard-on in THAT situation and jump on the bones of such a disgusting, putrid, worthless skank? I shudder to think I may know even ONE person who could do such a base, vile, demented, revolting thing as push his cock into that cunt swamp of rotting fluids, puss and disease!

Just my first-reaction opinion...

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

to anonymous of 4/13/18,, ever been to a swing party my friend? its amazing the things men and women will do when they are hot!,,,,, but hey, its a fantasy, it never happened, but it feeds my soul..lolol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Again. Hot wife is just a nice way to say whore

Just another cuck and slut story. She gets off being a whore and doing strangers. He gets off getting second thirds or fourths. He threw out his man card and traded at the Cucks R Us store for a cage and some panties in his size. Can’t wait until he is left alone as wife becomes a super slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And AIDS takes another set of victims. So sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous