All Comments on 'Decadent'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Got threw the first page

but couldn't concentrate to finish the story...got lost in the visuals an had to go jump my husband..

I'll be back to finish the story later..

UnderYourSpellUnderYourSpellabout 16 years ago
~

Well I finished it .... phewww ... more more !!

bearleebearleeabout 16 years ago
:}

People tend to bitch about first person stories for some reason but this is a great example of where it works and works well-nice job. I must admit I had to do read this over a couple of days, not because it didn't hold my interest, just too much to read and too little time. Nice job!

bearlee

rockandrollerrockandrollerabout 16 years ago
Way cool

As usual, a tour de force for Mr. Feathers - just enough character development to make it interesting, and more than enough decadent sex of all kinds. A really fun story....!

hongluobohongluoboabout 16 years ago
Another Tour de Force by the Master!!

Was trying to hold off coming until the end of the story, but by the middle of the 4th page.... oh man.... A delightful story, great characterization, and plenty hot with a nice build up. thanks again MF

jacks4ujacks4ualmost 15 years ago
Delicious!

What a wonderful tale! So devious and deviant. a wonderful read.

aniceguy67aniceguy67almost 15 years ago
A Real Winner

Great job and glad to see it was recognized by others as well.

Jerry

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYalmost 13 years ago
thanks

thanks thanks thanks, smile, thanks omg thanks

Scorpio44aScorpio44aalmost 13 years ago
I referred this to a daughter of mine.

She loved it and asked if I sent it to her mother! Great story! Well written and lots of fun. Thanks.

BodingtonBodingtonover 12 years ago
Hot!

Very hot and very original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wicked.

I loved your story. So Hard Right Now.

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946about 11 years ago
Decadent enough for me!!

Well thought out, extremely well written... the suspense and innocence captured the moment perfectly....and I'm as hard as Brian now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I HATE CHEATING FUCK SLUT WHORES

they are the lowest of the low and belong in the gutter...I despise any woman who cheats or joins in with other scum.....hope they all get AID's or STI's and end up passing it on to othe fuck sluts....evil bitches should be shot.......

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
I didn't notice any "cheating fuck slut whores" here. Anon has issues, yes?

But I digress. I read about halfway through this excellent story, then had to go fuck my partners' brains out. We came loud and hard. I've just now finished reading the story. Time to go back for another fuckfest now. Yes, this is pretty hot shit. Sequels! I demand sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Time..

I've read Literoctica stories for over 2 years and never felt like commenting.... but this one was well written and shows a newby that sex play is to be enjoyed ... great time reading this.....

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
"cheating fuck slut whores"

I wasn't going to read this story, but now I find it could contain "cheating fuck slut whores" I have to read it. I love slut wife stories. 5 Stars in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BS Story

On of the dumbest stories I've read in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Pure unadulterated and depraved and decadent sex, wonderful I adore cunt and cunt nectar, loved every fucking minute of this, cunt lapping sex maniac uk, more, more and more of this please and soon. Pure fuck lust, cock cunt clit and cum, nothing better. I would suck and fuck and get totally pissed on cunt juice 24/7 if it was humanly possible. 10/10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many distracting spelling errors. If we are to take the time to read this, you should take the time to proofread it. Seems to be a good story, although I had to stop about 25% of the way in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous