All Comments on 'The Young Lieutenant'

by USMC03

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

I loved it, a love story with plenty of sex!!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
very good

Just one or two small things. Grammarwise, you should never ever have two people speaking in one paragraph. It's a big no no.

Secondly keep your paragraphs a bit shorter, it makes for easier reading online.

Other than that, this was a wonderful story.

BabyMaryBabyMaryabout 16 years ago
Historically Hot!

The historical accuracy of your story baby, alone, ranks this high. The erotic, steamy , passionate liason, really set me on fire!

USMC03USMC03about 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you

All of you are correct. Im not a professional writer...but Im trying...thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy Micah

Please continue this story! I hope Micah planted a good seed within her. Give a description of Micah: A hairy chest, a long, thick cock surrounded by a healthy pubic bush? A treasure trail to die for? Mary's been waiting a long time for a healthy man, and Micah could be just that stud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excellent story

From reading historical stories, it seems that many of the men of this era were in excellent shape, though they did not always live to be very old. I imagine some real studs walking and working in this time period, and probably a horny lot. No wonder they worked so hard and still sired large families! Hope there are more chapters to this story; I want to hear your description of her as her son develops from Micah's seed.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

Chien...Cheyenne?? Are you sure???

ExpatInParadiseExpatInParadise11 months ago
Cheyenne Name

@juanviejo, A simple Google search will tell you that Cheyenne (who knows how it would have been spelled originally) was the name given to the tribe by their Sioux neighbors before both tribes were pushed out of the forests and onto the Great Plains by stronger tribes around the Great Lakes. The word meant "foreigners" because the Cheyenne spoke a different language than the Sioux and therefore were considered foreigners to the Sioux. The name stuck even after both tribes were out on the plains. Otherwise, this story seems to be fairly accurate historically.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dog soldiers are Lakota and Cheyenne warriors that stay in the camp or if you will village and never leave it unprotected. Suo, or Soo is an Ojbway cus word and is not a name of the Lakota people who at one time were the people of Herny Wadsworth Longfellow Hiawatha. Until we drove there asses out onto the prairie to either starve or freeze to death. Bear that Stands of the Turtle clan of the Objibwa Nation of Michigan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous