All Comments on 'A Dark Love'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
esachasaesachasaover 19 years ago
*Grins*

Liked this story so much that i sent the link to several of my friends..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmmmm....

steamy...

i love vampires, but this sounds more like me and my man...

if, at some point, you come back to edit this, may i point out that you occasionally use words that sound like the ones you intend to use, but have inappropriate meanings for the context. for example: (used/intended) braking/breaking (after which it seems that "contact" would work better than "contract," but considering the relationship of the characters, "contract" is also appropriate); plain/plane; chaise/chaste... actually, those were the only ones i noticed.

please don't be offended by my comment, it is merely the rambling of an exhausted, horny, girl with a bad case of grammar OCD (which does not extend to capitalization, if you were wondering). although your story could use a sprinkling of commas, it was very well written, and conjured up vivid images that i thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sizzly

Very hot and steamy. I love vampires, and this was amazing.

Very nice images...

Just work on your puncuation and grammer.

Lauren xx

Crystals_KittenCrystals_Kittenalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

That was great! I love vampire stories and that is one of the best I've read.

SpinnerOfTalesSpinnerOfTalesover 16 years ago
horray

I searched and searched for a good, dominant vampire story and found it in this one. I had lost all hope due to the fact that cliches had taken over most of the stories I had read before this.

MistressDarknessMistressDarknessover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. Vampires have always been one of my favorite stories to read on this site. You have done a good job in capturing the essence of his power and his lust. I'd love to see a sequel. (I haven't checked for one yet) But, I'd love to see one if it hasn't already been made. I like your working, and using words that are similar but not the normal ones is more engaging for those who read quite a bit.

As a writer, and a poet I enjoyed your work. You introduced the characters, allowed them to play a moment before getting to the steamy romance scene.

100%

Mistress Darkness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I absolutely love ur work ... Ur stories are so hot!!!

don't stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so hot!!

Love this story!! well written and sexy! love your work too! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!!!

Definitely Hall of Fame material i LOVED it! and im excruciatingly picky when it comes to my literature! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous