All Comments on 'Geek Lust'

by Spurtulator

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ProfWriterProfWriteralmost 16 years ago
Cute. I liked it.

Simple and to the point. Thanks, PW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I agree

Cute little story about two imperfect people. Not too many of those around here at Lit. Keep writing!

GToastGToastalmost 16 years ago
Hit the right notes

Not a dramatic, overwrought telling, just a nice, organic story. Probably quite accurate, too.<p>Nice read!

litluvrlitluvralmost 16 years ago
:)

Makes me wish that I had held onto my "geekiness" for a couple more years. Sweet and romantic. So not like my first time. Great read!!!

BluegrayBluegrayalmost 16 years ago
sweet

Thanks for telling a sweet and realistic tale of young love. You helped us get to know the couple and paint the scene before getting to the fun. Keep writing!

draconus_infernusdraconus_infernusalmost 16 years ago
Nice Work

I think you nailed this. Good chemistry between the characters, nothing seemed forced, and you appealed to my own geekiness with having them watch BSG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Do only geeks...

watch BSG and other sci-fi stuff? So does it mean I can't be hot AND geeky? Wonder when they all will find Earth. lol This is a great short story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good work

Like many readers (I'm sure), we read and leave no comments. Try not to let this discourage you. Please keep on writing as we do enjoy your work.

I definitely enjoyed this story.

SeracaeSeracaealmost 16 years ago
Cute and real

Very rarely do I expect a story on here to make me SMILE like I am now; perfectly done, and very real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a friendly criticism

Excellent story! I really liked the characters. I would have liked to see maybe a little more explanation of their emotional relationship before this date. It seemed like it went from "theyre nerdy, go to school together, have the same interests" to having sex. But thats just an opinion and worth what you can get somebody to pay for it. This has been one of the most enjoyable stories Ive read here in a while. Thanks!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
very good

a pleasure to read!

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
I wish my first time had been as sweet.

Nicely written and you remebered that as they have both watched porn they understand the machanics of the act. I liked that they were shy and unsure but as I said I wish my first time had been as tender.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Wrong, wrong, wrong....

First of all, geeks ain't smart enuf to think about condoms, and then when condoms are used in a fantasy story such as this, they ruin the story. And the parents are gone for the weekend? Come on now!

You need to go back and learn a few things about human behavior, intelligence amongst geeks, and hormones, and then come back and write a story such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I thought this was lovely-- sweet, shy, sexy. And realistic! Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Everything seemed to move quickly enough without being too forced. And ignore Don's comment, I'm pretty sure you can just skip anything that begins with "geeks ain't smart enuf" because it clearly won't be meaningful. Anyway, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

True Love. :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty Good

Only comment i have is to maybe make her first time a bit more realistic at first

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeah, sure... Most virgins manage simultaneous orgasms the first time they have sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous