All Comments on 'My Trophy Wife'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
friends ?

25 just for the writing. They wouldn't have been friends for too long, they might even limp a little from now on. And I would have told my wife so she would tell their spouses as well. Don't see how he could think he was to be blamed, even a little. That's not what you do to friends. G.Belgium

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
why not take them up on fucking their wives

after all they do owe him...but this time he can tell their wives why hes fucking them ...hey your hubby fucked mine and said it was fair to pay me back by fucking you ...id also tell the wife and tell her i needed a hot lady also to fuck as their wives was pure trailer trrash compared to her ...so fucking them wasnt fair to me ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great fantasy....HEY THAT'S WHAT IT IS BABES...

Don't listen to their whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

My wife creamed and screamed when I relayed the story to her. Well I did some other stuff too. Neat Idea! Keep it up :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Friend, Bull

These aren't friends....why would he ever want things to be back to normal with them? Too stupid for belief! Sorry, I hate to bad mouth stories as so much work goes into them, but for the husband just to roll over and pretend nothing important happened is beyond belief.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Jack of Spades

Damon Runyon once wrote, in 'Guys and Dolls,' about a gambler telling his young son "Son, if a man offers to make the Jack of Spades jump out of a deck of cards and spit cider in your ear...DON'T bet him, or you'll end up with an earful of cider!"

Don't play a high-stakes game using someone else's rules! They will either have the odds firmly with them, OR (more likely) it will be a lay-down, sure-fire drop-dead WIN for him (or them!) Don't worry about trying to figure out how it can be a fixed-game...it WILL be...just say NO! Don't explain your reasons, just keep repeating "NO!"

Wonderful story. Time to stop going out with those guys at all, decreasing the invites to your BBQs and missing some of theirs! They showed you where you fit on their priority list. Did Sweetie ever ask whether her buddies' hubbies ever found THEM?

BTW - Does Sweetie never mess with your hair in the midst of passion? Seems like 'The Bro' would stand out on hair texture despite number of tummy Braille dots!

5*

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

These guys aren't friends. He should tell his wife and their wives what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lea got laid twice! Interesting story.

We have played similar 'lights out' games at Christmas parties with a dozen other couples and lots of mistletoe. However, all of us husbands knew that our wives would get fucked by other men. To make it worth the gals time, we even invited a dozen single guys who also fucked our wives.

Women love these kinds of games because they can pretend that it is just a game, and they don't have to admit that they are sluts. My wife wet her panties when we read your story. She said that Lea actually knew who was fucking her, and she just laid back and enjoyed the stray cock!

In your story it was nice that one of the guys was black and pumped his seed into Lea, a white wife!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

stupid wife ,stupid wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story is way too short! Need a rewrite or a follow-up.

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Very good story, It would have been cool to have another part where he tells Lea what actually happened and has George over and Lea agrees to let him fuck her for an hour to a few massive orgasms. Food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous