All Comments on 'Teacher's Best Lesson'

by Corrupter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Teacher

I loved the story and would love to have had a teacher like that or a fuckable mom.I had to jackoff.I always wanted to get my mom as she would go around the house in just her panties and just put on a bra in summer when my Dad and his friends came home.All the guys got hard ons and snuck pats on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Loved the supporting photos with your story. Please keep writing, especially illustrated stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Real Scoundrel

Don is one real scoundrel. Selling the teacher's photos is bad enough. But, blackmailing her into fucking him again really qualifies him as bastard and a scoundrel. Great story. Tell us more soon. And, of course, having the teacher devise a way of turning the tables on Don would be a fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good

The story was great. Lucky little bastards. Liked the model you used. She'd give any boy or man a pemanent hard on like the one I've got right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fictional ......

The part about the little boys using the mother was strictly fictional or they had given her something to knock her out. If you have ever tried to fuck a woman that asleep, you will know what I meant, heck they did not even use any lube. Maybe she wasn't asleep at all?

jimewestjimewestover 15 years ago
I like it.

Very sexy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Carry on

Great story and very hot, Please carry it on into a series.

Plenty of potential, don't waste it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Eww

The sex between mother and son was a bit disgusting, but besides that, it was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sick rapist loving fuck

sick as fuck. anyone who likes rape (cos thats what this was about, make no mistake) is a sick fuck who should be killed to prevent them from spreading their sick views. this has fuck all to do with freedom of speech so dont bother throwing that ol fish at me. its just plain sick and twisted. hope the author dies slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He should have woke her up.

He should have woke her up. To be honest, he should have eaten her pussy after he came in it, I sure would have,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mmm

I'd like to be raped

7tony27tony2about 10 years ago

where is part2 ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Reminds me of science teacher in high school

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some cock would be nice

The pics of the model are great but to illustrate the story some cock pics are needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous