All Comments on 'Owen Prepares for College'

by knickerlessalways

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
graynsamgraynsamover 15 years ago
It kept me “up” from beginning to end!

If the purpose of erotic literature is to titillate and expand the boundaries of sexual possibilities this well written piece certainly meets all those criteria. Not only that but dealing with incest in a sensitive manner is never easy, but this piece managed it. I could have changed places with any of the participants. Keep it up Kinckerlessalways (It kept me “up” from beginning to end!!); do write another Owen story soon.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
And me!

I love your stories, knickerless. I love the way you write, as I am sure that it is straight from the heart. I would suspect that your stories are actually factual with just a bit of fantasy thrown in to make them more interesting. Well done!

shagalotshagalotover 15 years ago
You done it again

If only there was a way to vote this chapter a 10 lol ,Nicola you have a very discriptive mind ,one that is able to tell a story in a way that is soooooooooooo believable, well done but plz plz hurry with next chapter ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
once again same old same old

Good luck with your sexlife. You must be a warped to have a fantasy like this, or if you are having sex with your son careful of the inbreds. there is a reason why we don't have sex with our children.

Girls_cum_firstGirls_cum_firstover 15 years ago
Fuck!

Waht more can I say?

Tom x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you "BITCH"

wow Nicola you sure are one among the sexiest "BITCH" on this universe , I would love to give my eye & tooth to have you as my "MOM" ( so that I can make love with you by my 8 inches big love tool ) it would be great pleasure to put my 8 inches big love candle into your hot cake ,

your stories turn me on & on & on & on .

" I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART "

do write back on

lonely_son37@yahoo.com

MilliemoonMilliemoonabout 15 years ago
Mmmm

Great story, the teasing lesbian action at the end was the icing on the cake. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same shit different day.

YOU FUCK YOU SON? THAT'S JUST WRONG. I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS WITH HIM, THAT WOULD BE TOO SCARY.

kinawanahemikinawanahemiabout 14 years ago
Owen's family

Very good read, unpretentious and fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, of course, and...

I love the author's moniker, knickerlessalways. In Britspeak it means always without panties, and it conjures up images of a mother parading around the house with nothing on below her waist, and showing her boy what he's always ached to see--his own mother's wonderful mommy-hole, the same hole the boy came into the world from. His own mother's cunt is the best thing a boy can ever see, and the sight gets him harder than he's ever been before in his life--he's practically jizzing in his pants. A mother also loves to see her darling baby boy's hard young cock, it makes her motherly twat leak like a faucet--which makes the boy even harder. Only one thing to do about it--the boy's got to shove his big stiff prick up between his mother's legs, and unload his young balls, shooting his mommy's twat full of his creamy semen. Then do it again and again.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Another good chapter in this saga of family fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous