All Comments on 'Here to Stay Ch. 01'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WatercrazyWatercrazyover 15 years ago
I loved it

Great start! I like the plot and the characters. I hope you'll post more of it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful Start

I await the next chapter!

gaymmgaymmover 15 years ago
Loving it so far...

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep Going!!!

This looks like it's gonna be a good story, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job!

This story is off to a great start. Snagged my interest right from the get go. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await new chapters.

warrior_wolfwarrior_wolfover 15 years ago
Great Start

I loved the start of your story. the character development is good and the plot is flowing nicely. But you need an editor badly. I kept getting confused by all the question marks. If you fix that you'll have a very nice story happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Outstanding!

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

This is the second time I've enjoyed this story...a very good story for sure. On to the next chapter...

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

it would be nice if he gets his sight back.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It has to be said

Emmet is very self centered, he is put out by the idea of taking a cab to work. Yet thinks nothing of imposing on friends, or his roommate, he constantly allows others to do things for him he should be doing on his own. He should not have to be "walked" to his apartment or office by anyone, and the whole holding onto the shoulder and arm routine, please, most people who are doing the leading in that situation would simply lead him by the elbow. He has been blind for 15 years, time enough to have learned to label his clothes to tell what color or item he is holding.

The story itself is interesting but you have to find ways big and small to make Emmet more independent so he can take care of himself. As for Gavin, why is an almost 30 yo sighted man with a plentiful, secure source of income looking to live with another man, anyway? Hope the next chapter is more about why Emmet is so needy, and why Gavin is so secretive. The title caught my eye so I came looking for a lovestory but this seems more like it will be a long term hookup based on looks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Everyone is a critic!

It's a good story. Emmett probably expects so much from his friends because he's probably paying for most things. If he proposed it to Gavin it's only logical that his roommate is living there free. I like it so far.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Interesting

I have started and stopped this story many times. Not because of anything in particular but for some reason I just couldn't keep reading. I have finished the first chapter and find myself extremely intrigued. I look forward to reading more.

TM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

ENJOYING YOUR STORY BIG J

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Wow

Nice beginning and a wonderful way of introducing the characters.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Love emmett

I love emmitt's character and personality. Makes me laugh so much already :) looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar

This story is VERY similar to a story called In His Eyes by shaxlepanda on Wattpad...🤔 But it was published 2012. Are you two the same person?... Just wondering...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous